Help a mature white girl out

cougar56

Couple
I am new to B2W and am looking for BDSM as well as humiliation. I am looking for some guidance of what to expect in the future. I have a profile and updated it today with a couple polls you can vote on to help me. If you're willing to, please let me know how you feel. Each can have multiple selections. One is if you'd like to show nudes you take of me off...or more. The other is what you'd like to do with me. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
in the back of the car and i would take you to a parking lot at a black bar park, open the back and display you among other things. lol
Those OTHER THINGS would be a long LINE UP of BBC ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† coming out of the club to play PICK A HOLE and get pumped and dumped FULL OF BBC NUTT CUM...!!! with YOU...right there to help suck and get the dicks hard and clean her and the dicks up after they shoot her full with their BBC Cum๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ:mstickle:...tap out ~ take turns and SWITCH...!!!
READY...LET'S GO...!!!
Pssst...Hey Bro, it's two nasty white mature sluts :mstickle::mstickle:out in the parking lot giving away free pussy...
and you can pick a hole and bust your nut...blow and go!
( we're changing it to a minivan though with the seats down for open space to lay down...you sluts might even get dped!)

How's THIS for MORE!
Those OTHER THINGS would be a long LINE UP of BBC ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† coming out of the club to play PICK A HOLE and get pumped and dumped FULL OF BBC NUTT CUM...!!!๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ with YOU...right there to help suck and get the dicks hard and clean her and the dicks up after they shoot her full with their BBC Cum๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ:mstickle:...tap out ~ take turns and SWITCH...!!!
READY...LET'S GO...!!!
Pssst...Hey Bro, it's two nasty white mature sluts :mstickle::mstickle:out in the parking lot giving away free pussy...
and you can pick a hole and bust your nut...blow and go!
( we're changing it to a minivan though with the seats down for open space to lay down...you sluts might even get dped!)
I would enjoy the feeling of being so vulnerable with several onlookers and more...

I am new to B2W and am looking for BDSM as well as humiliation. I am looking for some guidance of what to expect in the future. I have a profile and updated it today with a couple polls you can vote on to help me. If you're willing to, please let me know how you feel. Each can have multiple selections. One is if you'd like to show nudes you take of me off...or more. The other is what you'd like to do with me. Thanks for your help.
Wellโ€ฆโ€ฆ I would strap you down while 2 bulls fill both your love holes as a female is kissing you. I fuck your bulls as you are using a dildo her and I place my cock in your wet hole. Cheers

I would be interested in a group taking me for a bdsm photoshoot some day. Interested? Of course it would be hands on.
56โ€ฆ.By all means a photo shoot with all there shafts cumming and me directing. We can do. For a Christmas card a photo of your nipples lite up and dripping with milk. I tried sending photo of my nipples pumps to you I will try again. To night I get grlfd and work on her. Yes โ€ฆ..you in my mind. Wish you were my present I would open it and you would come ready for your master a chocker around your neck and bows on your nipples with a clit clamp also. 56 Merry Christmas. Cheers cougar Help white girl out. My Grt Grand came out of N. Af.

Last edited:
56โ€ฆ.By all means a photo shoot with all there shafts cumming and me directing. We can do. For a Christmas card a photo of your nipples lite up and dripping with milk. I tried sending photo of my nipples pumps to you I will try again. To night I get grlfd and work on her. Yes โ€ฆ..you in my mind. Wish you were my present I would open it and you would come ready for your master a chocker around your neck and bows on your nipples with a clit clamp also. 56 Merry Christmas. Cheers cougar Help white girl out. My Grt Grand came out of N. Af.
I like your thinking. I wouldn't mind being our present to unwrap and play with!

Here's the deal. Probably a little vanity on my part being as I am older now, but I do fantasize of being taken by a group, preferably black, and made to strip and dance naked for them. They would ridicule me, taking video and pictures of me stripping, dancing, and in bdsm, that they intend to distribute. The humiliation would be fun for me. Perhaps some would enjoy doing it to an older white gal too.

Here's the deal. Probably a little vanity on my part being as I am older now, but I do fantasize of being taken by a group, preferably black, and made to strip and dance naked for them. They would ridicule me, taking video and pictures of me stripping, dancing, and in bdsm, that they intend to distribute. The humiliation would be fun for me. Perhaps some would enjoy doing it to an older white gal too.
56..missed you internet down

I have a link on my profile wanting to see if my wish to be taken and pictures of my naked tied body displayed to humiliate me. It seems like quite a few would like to do that to a mature white girl. It excites me I have to say. The direct link is here in you're interested.

I have a link on my profile wanting to see if my wish to be taken and pictures of my naked tied body displayed to humiliate me. It seems like quite a few would like to do that to a mature white girl. It excites me I have to say. The direct link is here in you're interested.
โค๏ธThanks I have seen it and love it.

Back