Hello. We are a cuckold couple from Ukraine.

Hello. We are a cuckold couple form Ukraine. I have a thick young horny slavic queen with a huge fat butt and thick thighs and a suction cup salty wet pussy that just throbs for fat Bull cocks. I met her at school and started going out with her. I suspected my girlfriend Lana of being interested in Black Bulls after i found out she loved twerking and she would go out to night clubs where foreigners go. She would dress in jeans and khakis and leggings and pantyhose just like a few of my friends girlfriends. One day a friend of mine pulled me aside and told me he saw her walking holding hands with a beefy Black Bull going to our home. He told me they didn't leave till the next day. He then told me he followed them to a nightclub where her thick friends and her where all twerking and grinding on Black Bulls. He told me that they belong to an underground sexwife cult in town where they regularly seek out Beefy Black Bulls for sex. I WAS SHOCKED AND HUMILIATED LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!!! To think my precious sweet beautiful sexy white slavic girlfriend was getting stretched and fucked by a black guy just drove me crazy and knowing that there is nothing one can do to prevent the breeding of my woman and the fact she is lusting after another race hit me in my soul and and in my dick. I tracked them one day followed them home where a camera was set up facing the bed. I have never seen a girl fucked like that EVER!!!!! His cock was so fat and huge and he made love to my girlfriend making her squirm scream an cum like crazy. I was humiliated and felt like a loser. I later confronted her about it and she got mad at me but eventually we made an arrangement that she stay with me but she gets to have sex with Black Bulls. It has been 2 years and i am now into it. She broke me but i enjoy watching her be fucked by other men. I love the idea of her friedns who are also thick white queens with huge fat butts sexing black bulls behind boyfriends backs and cucking and dethrowning them. It is so erotic!!!! We are now seeking the best and perfect black bulls for breeding. He needs to be buff and thick bodied like rico strong with a cock like shane diesel. He must be an ******* and own my girlfriend. We are planning no supporting him. i male alot of money that is why she stays with me. The bull can reside with us and i will take care of the black babies. We are also trying to get her friends pregnant and surprise their boyfriends hahahahahaha. If you and your friends meet these requirements: Buff Beefy Thick body fat huge cock and animalistic, then PLEASE CONTACT US WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BREEDING US AND HER FRIENDS!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back