hello there

Zataro

Male
I am not a casual member but here is my first try.
Me and my GF are together for a decade-ish now and i still love her pretty much.She is very attractive,27yo,brunnete with a nice body.Recently for the first time she actually admited that her biggest fantasy is black guys even though she later tryied to change it but she couldnt actually change.The truth is that i was always fantasizing of her doing it with other black guys but i never had the gutts to tell her,thats why when she told me about her fantasy i acted cool and said "i expected something like that cause all women at some time of their life think about black guys"(or something like that).Anyway after that she rarely talks about her fantasies and if i try to start a conversation she usually changes the subject.I am not sure yet if i have the green light to tell her that i want her to cuckold me and i cant find my self ready to tell her because i dont know how she will respond.Any help from a woman that is objective (and not like: of course she will love the idea just go and tell her the good news!!!) and any black bull(to find out how much she really means it) would be very welcome.Thank you guys anyway.

PS:We are from Greece(just to let you know)!!! :)

To be honest, you can read all the advice that you find online and it may or may not do any good.

The one you really need to talk to about this is her. Communicate your fantasies to one another. If you can come up with a common goal based on those fantasies then you're in business.

To be honest, you can read all the advice that you find online and it may or may not do any good.

The one you really need to talk to about this is her. Communicate your fantasies to one another. If you can come up with a common goal based on those fantasies then you're in business.

I am a bit afraid to talk with her in case it backfires, i mean she likes black guys anyway but it could change her stance against me and i really like our relationship.spicing it a little is what i want to achieve , not ruin it. Even if i have to talk about it like that what should i start with?"hey i was thinking...what about you make out with a black guy??" It is a no no...Or dirty talk on bed she will understand something is off...

Back