My Hot Wife San Diego

This is my hot wife. She is really hot and wears glasses like the girl next door. She has a tiny body, a little extra cushion in the behind. I used to tell my wife about my fantasy to watch her get blacked by a BBC and she would get mad. Now she has agreed to role play admitting it turns her on. Im looking for content stories mainly and social media profiles without weird ******* like BBC impregnation, cages etc. Not into that just want to see the wife fucked and pleasured beyond belief.

She is very attracted to black guys but at the same time, she is scared of big cocks because her pussy is so tiny. I even wear her out with my 6 incher. I told her her pussy will adapt to BBC when she gets wet. Today when she was reading me a BBC story she got her clit toy out right when the story started talking about a wife adapting to a BBC after slowly being fed a cock..
She also doesn't understand why I would want her to sleep with another guy. I told her it is for her own pleasure. Besides her issue with so-called cheating and being scared of big cocks I think I am making progress. It really turns me on visualizing this. Any pointers? Any BBC in San Diego?

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 625
This is my hot wife. She is really hot and wears glasses like the girl next door. She has a tiny body, a little extra cushion in the behind. I used to tell my wife about my fantasy to watch her get blacked by a BBC and she would get mad. Now she has agreed to role play admitting it turns her on. Im looking for content stories mainly and social media profiles without weird ******* like BBC impregnation, cages etc. Not into that just want to see the wife fucked and pleasured beyond belief.

She is very attracted to black guys but at the same time, she is scared of big cocks because her pussy is so tiny. I even wear her out with my 6 incher. I told her her pussy will adapt to BBC when she gets wet. Today when she was reading me a BBC story she got her clit toy out right when the story started talking about a wife adapting to a BBC after slowly being fed a cock..
She also doesn't understand why I would want her to ******* with another guy. I told her it is for her own pleasure. Besides her issue with so-called cheating and being scared of big cocks I think I am making progress. It really turns me on visualizing this. Any pointers? Any BBC in San Diego?
Gorgeous bunny!

She also doesn't understand why I would want her to ******* with another guy. I told her it is for her own pleasure. Besides her issue with so-called cheating and being scared of big cocks I think I am making progress. It really turns me on visualizing this. Any pointers? Any BBC in San Diego?
shes hot

If anyone has any ideas on how to convince her the sex would be mind blowing ? She thinks big cocks hurt. Also need content without all this weird ******* like impregnation and cages. Thanks

Woooow!!!!!! Amazing

Unabashed plug for the thread I post to; scope out "Stories with built in pics"

Based upon what you said, no humiliation, cages, etc, she may enjoy what I post as they have none of that.

Drop me a note and let me know what you think!

Beutiful hot woman.

Keep doing what you are doing .. no pressure .... I presume you are already fantasizing / role playing as part of your sex life .... The key thing here is letting her know she can truly trust you and how much you want to see her pleasured by another larger man.

🔖 - REAL NICE. - 👌🏾

Message me, I'm in San Diego and would love to share my experiences.

Message me

My wife and I worked through issues such as what you are talking about. Our experience while living in San Diego some years ago was fantastic.
We addressed each of her concerns one at a time. Too big (worked with a dildo); shyness, "wasn't pretty enough", "I just wanted to play with other women" etc.
Together we overcame each of her objections. What it took was plenty of patience frorm both me and our first couple of bulls.
My wife worked in real estate and she worked with military men and women who had completed their stint of duty. Many of these military personnel were relocating into the greater part of San Diego (subsurbs). Then men were mostly in their early to mid-thirties and the testoterone was ablaze. My wife was often approached by men ten years younger than she. They just came out and told her that they were interested in getting together. I frankly do not know how she resisted for so long. Frankly jade993, I think you would be kept quite busy entertaining and being entertained by your new black friends.

Back