Hello - I am new here - new to this lifestyle - I am a hotwife and proud of it

Hello, world!
I am a hotwife. And I'm very proud to say that. Because... it's very new to me. This lifestyle is with my husband's complete approval. He is on his way to become a good cuckold - but also he is only at the beginning. Where it leads, we will see.

Why am I here? I am looking for exchange with like-minded people, for one thing. I.e. for example women who are similar to me, or couples who are similar to us.
But - quite clearly - I am also looking for contact with Bulls! Since I am very submissive myself, you are also allowed to be dominant.
Ideally you should live near me, but I am happy about every report of dominant men. And it would be especially a dream for me if you were black.
In real contact: I am so free... it is important to me that you are well built and above all very persistent or multiple, because I have a great sexual appetite. Very regular real contact would be nice.
About me: My name is Denise, I am 25 years 162cm tall, light blond hair, 50 kg, slim. My husband (Malte) is 42 years. We are living in Wiesbaden, Germany.

Hello, world!
I am a hotwife. And I'm very proud to say that. Because... it's very new to me. This lifestyle is with my husband's complete approval. He is on his way to become a good cuckold - but also he is only at the beginning. Where it leads, we will see.

Why am I here? I am looking for exchange with like-minded people, for one thing. I.e. for example women who are similar to me, or couples who are similar to us.
But - quite clearly - I am also looking for contact with Bulls! Since I am very submissive myself, you are also allowed to be dominant.
Ideally you should live near me, but I am happy about every report of dominant men. And it would be especially a dream for me if you were black.
In real contact: I am so free... it is important to me that you are well built and above all very persistent or multiple, because I have a great sexual appetite. Very regular real contact would be nice.
About me: My name is Denise, I am 25 years 162cm tall, light blond hair, 50 kg, slim. My husband (Malte) is 42 years. We are living in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Wow you sound perfect which I lived by you to train you

Back