PageantMom

Female
From
Canada
I'm Marianne from Quebec. I used to be a baby model and pageant contestant and now I manage my *******'s pageant and modeling career.
I'm a faithful wife and mom at home, but when I travel with my ******* to her appointments I like to hook up at night after she's in bed. I've had plenty of BBC and I intend to have plenty more, and husband knows nothing about it
if you live in Eastern Canada or Northeastern USA say hello.

I'm Marianne from Quebec. I used to be a baby model and pageant contestant and now I manage my *******'s pageant and modeling career.
I'm a faithful wife and mom at home, but when I travel with my ******* to her appointments I like to hook up at night after she's in bed. I've had plenty of BBC and I intend to have plenty more, and husband knows nothing about it
does your ******* know what you are doing ?

i wish i was your white husband! i would be very supportive of you

Back