Hello from oklahoma

Hello my name is Ashley. I'm a 24 year old married mom of two. Recently my great uncle started emailing me stories about married women being bred by black men. At first I was upset because I know he doesn't like my husband. But as I read them I began to get turned on. I've never been with a black man and get really nervous around them. Uncle says he has some black friends that really want to give me my first black experience. The only thing is he says that I would have to let them take me bareback. I was thinking that my first experience should be protected but he says I need to let them cum in me. What should I do?

Hello my name is Ashley. I'm a 24 year old married mom of two. Recently my great uncle started emailing me stories about married women being bred by black men. At first I was upset because I know he doesn't like my husband. But as I read them I began to get turned on. I've never been with a black man and get really nervous around them. Uncle says he has some black friends that really want to give me my first black experience. The only thing is he says that I would have to let them take me bareback. I was thinking that my first experience should be protected but he says I need to let them cum in me. What should I do?

respect your elders

Welcome from CA and you really should do it

I’m going to call fake on this one 🥸

Back