Hello from an albanian wife

gjergjcanko

Female
From
Albania
hey there my husband told me about this site and since I've been here i have loved it so far. There a very few black people in my country and this makes me sad that I cant experience black guys like you women in the usa or other countries do. My dream is to move to the USA with my husband and have tons of experiences that I cant have here where I live. I love the idea of having a black boyfriend that shares me with his friends. I'm here to talk with black guys and exchange fantasies and experience or even skype. young black guys under 30 are welcome to message me.

asssss.jpg 4342545.jpg 325576.jpg blk.jpg

hey there my husband told me about this site and since I've been here i have loved it so far. There a very few black people in my country and this makes me sad that I cant experience black guys like you women in the usa or other countries do. My dream is to move to the USA with my husband and have tons of experiences that I cant have here where I live. I love the idea of having a black boyfriend that shares me with his friends. I'm here to talk with black guys and exchange fantasies and experience or even skype. young black guys under 30 are welcome to message me.

View attachment 1388091 View attachment 1388092 View attachment 1388093 View attachment 1388094
Lots of Albanians in NYC

View attachment 1388091 View attachment 1388092 View attachment 1388093 View attachment 1388094
PM Me

Hello, welcome to the forum. Don't be sad. Where there is a will there is a way. Have faith.

Arthur ;-)

hello sexy ass
wanna ride my BBC ?

Back