Hello from a Missouri newbie cuck

Hello. Looking to get into the lifestyle of sharing my wife with a black man…or men. Has always been a fantasy that I hope to make a reality. We have done some light sharing of her recently (her fooling around with a friend of mine while I watched). It was the hottest thing we have ever done. It went well for all involved and I’d like to learn from other’s experiences, meet some people and learn my way around. She and I are both early 50s. Looking to be discreet and meet fun/chill people.

My last gf was very much into that lifestyle. She would do anything with mostly BBC from gangbangs to anal. She had me sucking her cocks hard so she could fuck them. For some reason I was adverse to eating cum while she was obsessed with it.

Hello. Looking to get into the lifestyle of sharing my wife with a black man…or men. Has always been a fantasy that I hope to make a reality. We have done some light sharing of her recently (her fooling around with a friend of mine while I watched). It was the hottest thing we have ever done. It went well for all involved and I’d like to learn from other’s experiences, meet some people and learn my way around. She and I are both early 50s. Looking to be discreet and meet fun/chill people.
My last gf introduced me into light cuckolding. By that I mean sucking big black cock for her and eating her pussy and clit while she was being fucked till she would have this huge orgasm. Iy was the hottest thing I've ever seen. We would always get a nice hotel room and then go to a club where she would pick up 1 or 2 black guys and invite them back to our hotel room if they would let me suck their cocks. We would sometimes do this all night.

A little about my wife. She is petite and built very nice. She loves to workout. We enjoy boating at the lake, traveling, outdoors, wineries. She is a great dancer.
lets see some pics and you will soon find out of we are interested in breeding her!

post some pictures of your wifes pussy

Back