Hello, and excited to be here!

Debris

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Greetings,
Just wanted to introduce myself. Found your forum on one of my favorite interracial pages on Sharesome.
Me, I'm a black male in my early 40's living on the North America Pacific Coast. Won't get into too much detail here, but married to a magnificent ebony wife, but I can't deny the fact that I love watching interracial sex and white women.
Not looking to hook up per, se. Just looking to connect with like-minded individuals and see where it goes from there.

Thanks!

Greetings,
Just wanted to introduce myself. Found your forum on one of my favorite interracial pages on Sharesome.
Me, I'm a black male in my early 40's living on the North America Pacific Coast. Won't get into too much detail here, but married to a magnificent ebony wife, but I can't deny the fact that I love watching interracial sex and white women.
Not looking to hook up per, se. Just looking to connect with like-minded individuals and see where it goes from there.

Thanks!
Hi

Greetings,

Thanks!
How does she feel about that? Does she know?

Greetings,

Thanks!
We got a lot in common

Back