Hello 👋 just thinking

Geminigirly86

Female
Real Person
From
OH, US
I'm here at the house on a weekend just thinking to myself about who's really out there to talk too was wanting to find a tall athletic guy in ohio that's actually pretty cool and open to see if there something we have in common along with making thing more interesting hope to hear for the certain man if he's out there and see's this post here too a real one and luck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230730_212735_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230730_212735_Photos.jpg
    643.8 KB · Views: 286
  • Screenshot_20230503_203236_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230503_203236_Gmail.jpg
    797.3 KB · Views: 288
  • Screenshot_20230503_203337_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230503_203337_Gmail.jpg
    760.6 KB · Views: 293
I'm here at the house on a weekend just thinking to myself about who's really out there to talk too was wanting to find a tall athletic guy in ohio that's actually pretty cool and open to see if there something we have in common along with making thing more interesting hope to hear for the certain man if he's out there and see's this post here too a real one and luck
What part of Ohio

Cleveland bull here 😉 hope we can chat

Attachments

• IMG_6387.jpeg
    IMG_6387.jpeg
    226.2 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_6386.jpeg
    IMG_6386.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
I like it

I put Ohio in my servicable range. Check out my writting and lets see if im your speed. Im a wild ass dirty talker and i need you to be an even dirtier one. I need you firing off "HARD R"s for breakfaat. I can set up a fantasy scenerio get into character and expand on your deepest darkest needs & desires. I dont want to hold back and shouldnt either. Ill push you harder into hedonism then anyone on earth. f u are catching what im putting down then maybe we can set up to meet in the middle on that PA WV line and just fuck in the woods lol

Cincinnati here would love to pm

Back