Hedonism ?

If we went to Hedonism, would my 55yo wife draw a proposition or two ??
we never been around that type of environment. Not sure if it is all 20-30s.
I would want this to be a positive experience to enourage her to try things.
5295B6C0-AC9C-44B6-83EF-365B36F6B2B7.png
Just imagine she is on the beach. Would she be approached ???

Your wife is beautiful. Would she be approached, not likely. It's an all inclusive resort. They do not allow anyone in like local men without paying a fee that is way beyond what most Jamaicans can afford. The vast majority of people are couples in their 40's++++. Most young are not secure enough sexually to handle it, or afford it.

That means there are few single men there. That wasn't always the case. I think they charge a lot more for singles. Your best bet would be to go when there is a swingers group going. Hedo is a very sexy, fun, resort, but a lot depends on when you go. Hedo appeals to a wide variety sexual interests. Find a group that appeals to you and go with that group. If you go by yourself, you could find yourself watching everyone else have fun.

Hedonism is a great resort. We have reservations in March. It will be our 30th time at the resort. We have an amazing adventure everytime we go there.

Your wife is beautiful. Would she be approached, not likely. It's an all inclusive resort. They do not allow anyone in like local men without paying a fee that is way beyond what most Jamaicans can afford. The vast majority of people are couples in their 40's++++. Most young are not secure enough sexually to handle it, or afford it.

That means there are few single men there. That wasn't always the case. I think they charge a lot more for singles. Your best bet would be to go when there is a swingers group going. Hedo is a very sexy, fun, resort, but a lot depends on when you go. Hedo appeals to a wide variety sexual interests. Find a group that appeals to you and go with that group. If you go by yourself, you could find yourself watching everyone else have fun.

Hedonism is a great resort. We have reservations in March. It will be our 30th time at the resort. We have an amazing adventure everytime we go there.
If you moderated a travel thread or website for lifestyle travel, many of us would appreciate and pay close attention to it...

Hedo is interesting for us. Thanks for your response, most responses seem to far from a reality.

If we went to Hedonism, would my 55yo wife draw a proposition or two ??
we never been around that type of environment. Not sure if it is all 20-30s.
I would want this to be a positive experience to enourage her to try things.
View attachment 3529010
Just imagine she is on the beach. Would she be approached ???

Once again, your experience will be different depending on when you attend. I've been about a dozen times, and mid to late January is the most fun by far. You will encounter plenty of single men (like me).

Back