Hedonism II Negril Jamaica 💋

We just booked booked Nov 13-18, if any BBC want to join send me PM and I’ll give you the link to book. They have about 3-4 rooms that can allow 3 guys in a room to help save money so if you have a group of friends that are familiar in the Hotwife, stag-vixen, and swingers lifestyle reach out

Maybe we can get a good group of Hotwife and BBC together
Hi we are from UK and visit Cancun regularly but fancy a change this year can you share the details please

We loved Hedo last time we went so much we are planning another fun filled trip😘 deciding on Young, Wicked, and Wild week which is July 19th- Aug. 5th or Shades of Mocha week Sept. 23-30th❤️❤️ Anyone plan on going either of those weeks would love to plan a trip and see some of you there😘❤️💋
I’ll go wherever she’s going. Always have a good time at splash mocha tho.

We loved Hedo last time we went so much we are planning another fun filled trip😘 deciding on Young, Wicked, and Wild week which is July 19th- Aug. 5th or Shades of Mocha week Sept. 23-30th❤️❤️ Anyone plan on going either of those weeks would love to plan a trip and see some of you there😘❤️💋
Fucking goddess

i've never been to splash mocha, but if i did i would like to meet you there someday ;)

Back