Heavy cumming hard spurting mature Black Dom Bull

I'm what you might call a wolf in sheep's clothing. A gentleman to the outside world and the owner of a very normal looking average cock.

But mention the fact you have a willing wife and a transformation takes place.................when finally I unleash my load I roar like a wild beast

Ahhhhh....would love them all over me

I'm what you might call a wolf in sheep's clothing. A gentleman to the outside world and the owner of a very normal looking average cock.

But mention the fact you have a willing wife and a transformation takes place.................when finally I unleash my load I roar like a wild beast

I would love to watch you fill my wife with that! She needs a big load of black cock cream!

Attachments

• 099.JPG
    099.JPG
    992.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

wow, I'd love to clean up after you Sir.

Love it!

Back