Heartbreak & Angst

When a new or young cuckold is confronted with the evidence that his girl or bride is unfaithful, it certainly feels like a gut punch.
I know how I felt the first time I saw cum splattered on the backseat of my wife's car. She said they didn't have sex, she would just let the guy (a co-worker) jerk off all over her leggings. At least that's how it started. It was even worse when I found the used condom on my night stand full of cum. It took me a second but then I noticed her wedding ring was at the bottom covered in cum. My heart sank. She said she usually takes off her ring when she "plays" because she "doesn't feel very married to me at the time". She didn't even notice that her Bull took it and dropped it in the used rubber (still pretty buzzed on weed).

Attachments

• Evidence of wife's date left in car.jpg
    Evidence of wife's date left in car.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 196
My own follow-up is what I discovered not long after. Wifey was a little coy or shy to show me her pussy. All her pubic hair was shaved. This allowed me to see that her pussy now gaped open. The lips no longer quite closed. Also, the ring or hoop pierced through her clit-hood did not go un-noticed. She down-played it's importance, but later, even her bull said it was like a "wedding ring"... letting me know she was now "married to black dick". Her pussy and panties frequently reeked of semen. When your wife starts carrying panty-liners in her purse, you know something's up. Often, his "junk" still leaked-out down her thighs.
Her pussy looked so different now. But then again, so did I. My uncut 4.5" was limp and hairless. It really did look like a little boy penis.

Attachments

• 606_1000.jpg
    606_1000.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 176
  • 187_1000.jpg
    187_1000.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 173
My own follow-up is what I discovered not long after. Wifey was a little coy or shy to show me her pussy. All her pubic hair was shaved. This allowed me to see that her pussy now gaped open. The lips no longer quite closed. Also, the ring or hoop pierced through her clit-hood did not go un-noticed. She down-played it's importance, but later, even her bull said it was like a "wedding ring"... letting me know she was now "married to black dick". Her pussy and panties frequently reeked of semen. When your wife starts carrying panty-liners in her purse, you know something's up. Often, his "junk" still leaked-out down her thighs.
Her pussy looked so different now. But then again, so did I. My uncut 4.5" was limp and hairless. It really did look like a little boy penis.
Awesome. Your ring on her finger, his ring on her pussy

Sort of a tri-fecta... when studs introduced my shy, submissive wife to much larger, circumcised cock, anal sex and recreational ******* (as well as their aggressive dominance) I knew she was hooked and I could never compete with them. The marriage counselor admitted to me as much.
Basically, she told me that my wife views me as just another female friend that she feels comfortable confiding in and having me as a fluffer.

yes as long as you can cope 37 years ago in same position i found it hard.
It was always hard, and still is! But as I get older, I don't take it as personal as I once did. Once those young studs see me clean up their cum, what little respect they may have had, is totally gone. Coming home and walking into my own house and bedroom and being told to, "Git the fuck-out!"
still leaves me taken aback. But now I understand that is just how it is, and how it must be.

The bull is there to see her, not me. To engage in any small talk would be showing me some respect. That's why they don't really say anything to me other than, "She upstairs?", or "Where the fuck my clothes?"
As long as they sexually satisfy my wife, I'm at peace with it.

Exactly! My wife Chris tried to downplay the significance of the small gold hoop on her clit hood, but
I understood what it meant. A year later she admitted that it made her "feel like she's married to big black cock".
It's just my way of doing things but I had couples with whom I took up the role of a second husband, pretty much locking him permanently in chastity and helping myself to my new white wife. I always am aggressive when it comes to the bedroom and sph the cucks hard but try to be a good friend when the clothes are back on. It fulfilled my interracial domination kink while allowing me to act like a human being at the same time.

Back