Heading back to haulover may!

Slutwife4bbc

Couple
Gold Member
From
MI, US
So we went to haulover beach for the first time this past december for two days.. we stayed at a near by hotel and walked to the beach both days.. the first day we got to the beach the wife had to use the restroom so we asked a lady where they was and she told us so we kinda based that off where we was going lay out so we layed on the northern end of the beach.. it took a little bit of time for her to get totally nude but prolly alot quicker then some but it deff turned me on alot seeing her nude on a beach with others .. so we got there a little early and this was are first time to any nude beach and there was a decent amount of ppl there and she said damn i didnt expect this many lol little did she know it was only going to get busier lol but as the late morning into afternoon rolled by the beach was now packed and tons of guys walking by checking her out and i can see her looking at there dicks and i even commented a couple time like i see you looking at all them cocks and she would laugh a lil and yup lol so everytime i seen a nice looking black man id point him out and she would look at him... both days was like this but the second day she was alot more comfortable and was undressed within seconds of getting there we sat in the same spot as the day before.. we did bring some drinks the second day so im sure that helped but we went for a walk and swimming i caught her gawking at cock all day and it just turned me on.. but we ended up leaving in the early evening hours and had to go catch our flight.. so we didnt get lucky enough to find her her first bbc but i know its coming soon because i can tell shes ready! After the first day at the beach we went back to hotel and within 30mins of being in the room she was nude and craving her bbc dildo! So in may we will coming to ft myers area and will be driving over for a day/night and i hoping we get lucky in finding her first bbc!

I also know understand that we need to lay more to the south/middle of the beach? But any tips would be greaty appreciated!

I went and checked out Haulover Beach this past December as well. I didn’t even realize it was a nude beach. I was there in the morning checking things out, should have checked it later in the day.

So we went to haulover beach for the first time this past december for two days.. we stayed at a near by hotel and walked to the beach both days.. the first day we got to the beach the wife had to use the restroom so we asked a lady where they was and she told us so we kinda based that off where we was going lay out so we layed on the northern end of the beach.. it took a little bit of time for her to get totally nude but prolly alot quicker then some but it deff turned me on alot seeing her nude on a beach with others .. so we got there a little early and this was are first time to any nude beach and there was a decent amount of ppl there and she said damn i didnt expect this many lol little did she know it was only going to get busier lol but as the late morning into afternoon rolled by the beach was now packed and tons of guys walking by checking her out and i can see her looking at there dicks and i even commented a couple time like i see you looking at all them cocks and she would laugh a lil and yup lol so everytime i seen a nice looking black man id point him out and she would look at him... both days was like this but the second day she was alot more comfortable and was undressed within seconds of getting there we sat in the same spot as the day before.. we did bring some drinks the second day so im sure that helped but we went for a walk and swimming i caught her gawking at cock all day and it just turned me on.. but we ended up leaving in the early evening hours and had to go catch our flight.. so we didnt get lucky enough to find her her first bbc but i know its coming soon because i can tell shes ready! After the first day at the beach we went back to hotel and within 30mins of being in the room she was nude and craving her bbc dildo! So in may we will coming to ft myers area and will be driving over for a day/night and i hoping we get lucky in finding her first bbc!

I also know understand that we need to lay more to the south/middle of the beach? But any tips would be greaty appreciated!
I'm in Miami. Visit Haulover often.

I went and checked out Haulover Beach this past December as well. I didn’t even realize it was a nude beach. I was there in the morning checking things out, should have checked it later in the day.
The entire beach isn't clothing optional. A nice section of it is.

Inbox me whenever you got time

Back