HE ASKED FOR IT

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
On a recent vacation I told my drunken husband if he didn't stop teasing the men around us in a restaurant, I'd take him up on it. He kept on asking not only the waiters, but other diners, not only if they thought I was sexy, but given the chance and these were his words "Would you fuck my wife".

After he had had way to much to *******, a handsome black guy whose opinion my husband had sought offered to help me get him back to our room. He did ask me if my husband was being real about wanting to watch me with another man. I told him he was for real and right at that moment I was too. He flopped my husband on one of the beds and we took the other.

0.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg While my husband slept, I sucked and fucked and had my pussy eaten by this hot black stud. It was definitely the best sex of my life and it happened not five feet away from the man who had taunted me all night long. My newly found lover's cock was simply the thickest, longest and hardest cock I'd had the total pleasure of taking up my soaking wet pussy. At one point my husband stirred and looked directly at us fucking, but soon slumped back to his drunken sleep. Even my loud orgasmic moaning didn't make him realize his wife was fucking another man. The next morning my husband had a huge hang over but no recollection of his wife getting fucked long and hard just an arm's length away. I didn't even feel guilty. I just wondered if I could do it again.

I wonder who took the pics if your husband was sleeping
Ummm did you not also see the other bed that was empty? perhaps hubby was the sleeping photographer. There is nothing wrong with a fictional story, even when its clearly written by a man, but at least be upfront about it.

On a recent vacation I told my drunken husband if he didn't stop teasing the men around us in a restaurant, I'd take him up on it. He kept on asking not only the waiters, but other diners, not only if they thought I was sexy, but given the chance and these were his words "Would you fuck my wife".

After he had had way to much to *******, a handsome black guy whose opinion my husband had sought offered to help me get him back to our room. He did ask me if my husband was being real about wanting to watch me with another man. I told him he was for real and right at that moment I was too. He flopped my husband on one of the beds and we took the other.

View attachment 1917944View attachment 1917945View attachment 1917946View attachment 1917947 While my husband slept, I sucked and fucked and had my pussy eaten by this hot black stud. It was definitely the best sex of my life and it happened not five feet away from the man who had taunted me all night long. My newly found lover's cock was simply the thickest, longest and hardest cock I'd had the total pleasure of taking up my soaking wet pussy. At one point my husband stirred and looked directly at us fucking, but soon slumped back to his drunken sleep. Even my loud orgasmic moaning didn't make him realize his wife was fucking another man. The next morning my husband had a huge hang over but no recollection of his wife getting fucked long and hard just an arm's length away. I didn't even feel guilty. I just wondered if I could do it again.
So if we was asleep, who took the pics? Lol. Are their real stories in here?

View attachment 1917944View attachment 1917945View attachment 1917946View attachment 1917947 While my husband slept, I sucked and fucked and had my pussy eaten by this hot black stud. It was definitely the best sex of my life and it happened not five feet away from the man who had taunted me all night long. My newly found lover's cock was simply the thickest, longest and hardest cock I'd had the total pleasure of taking up my soaking wet pussy. At one point my husband stirred and looked directly at us fucking, but soon slumped back to his drunken sleep. Even my loud orgasmic moaning didn't make him realize his wife was fucking another man. The next morning my husband had a huge hang over but no recollection of his wife getting fucked long and hard just an arm's length away. I didn't even feel guilty. I just wondered if I could do it again.

Well she did say she wanted to do it again.... So, maybe he wasn't so ******* the next time or maybe while hubby was down at the bar he lover showed up at the room with a friend???

Ummm did you not also see the other bed that was empty? perhaps hubby was the sleeping photographer. There is nothing wrong with a fictional story, even when its clearly written by a man, but at least be upfront about it.

Don't be idiots. Of course these are fantasy stories. As if much on this site is real.

The forum is Interracial Sex Stories dufus. Stories.
lol @ dufus… all you can do is come up with inane moronic stories because you are too pathetic to do anything in real life.. Good luck with that.. oh by the way... it's true... your mom IS also your sister.

As someone who has been there and done that, I can't help but agree with many of the posts here, a great story, some great pics but there's something that lacks authenticity, for example, "Who did take the pictures? Where is hubby? Why isn't hubby shown to be in the other bed!" I know that any and all pics & vids of Edwin and Pam making out that first time, as well as every other time since then, I took them! I do show myself in some of them via using either the manual timed exposure or the remote! Otherwise Pam and I did enjoy the story line regardless of who wrote it, ie, he or she!

Good Pics. Perhaps your husband wasn't so *******. Have done it myself to watch Susan get fucked by a hot black stud. Good BBC. Did a fine job with her too

Back