HE ASKED FOR IT

.... if ******* and asleep... Who took the pix?
So many pics now. I always ask the question. Ok. WHO is taking the pictures. ? Usually. Its the Husband or another black man. Occasionally. Its another woman. Sometimes. The pics are from a different encounter and get added to text to spice things up

On a recent vacation I told my drunken husband if he didn't stop teasing the men around us in a restaurant, I'd take him up on it. He kept on asking not only the waiters, but other diners, not only if they thought I was sexy, but given the chance and these were his words "Would you fuck my wife".

After he had had way to much to *******, a handsome black guy whose opinion my husband had sought offered to help me get him back to our room. He did ask me if my husband was being real about wanting to watch me with another man. I told him he was for real and right at that moment I was too. He flopped my husband on one of the beds and we took the other.

View attachment 1917944View attachment 1917945View attachment 1917946View attachment 1917947 While my husband slept, I sucked and fucked and had my pussy eaten by this hot black stud. It was definitely the best sex of my life and it happened not five feet away from the man who had taunted me all night long. My newly found lover's cock was simply the thickest, longest and hardest cock I'd had the total pleasure of taking up my soaking wet pussy. At one point my husband stirred and looked directly at us fucking, but soon slumped back to his drunken sleep. Even my loud orgasmic moaning didn't make him realize his wife was fucking another man. The next morning my husband had a huge hang over but no recollection of his wife getting fucked long and hard just an arm's length away. I didn't even feel guilty. I just wondered if I could do it again.
It’s soo pleasurably satisfying isn’t it ! xxx

Back