NavyVetBbc

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Long story short … I met a dude at the bar who showed me his girlfriend nudes and I eneded up fucking her when he left.

She always invited me over to her place but I didn’t know he didn’t mind. He knew his white boi place. She wanted me to herself so after he left she told me to walk back in 10 mins. I do so and she’s waiting for me like this. (She knows I’m posting this) she had a mirror on the wall so I’m sitting there looking at her ass while getting head. We fucked for 50 mins before she couldn’t take no more. The wet bed, the tight pussy her legs shaking it was enough for me to bust inside her. Ounces of my cum flowed out of her when I slid out so slow. I made her kiss and thank my dick with a proper dick washing from her mouth. I had fun but her roommate wants me I walked out she just smiled and looked me in my eyes and pants like she was hinted she wanted to be next.

Attachments

• 39C3DE3D-0F1A-43BE-90E8-D0279375BEC5.jpeg
    39C3DE3D-0F1A-43BE-90E8-D0279375BEC5.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 358
  • 21051464-F9CC-4888-A763-1865486D37D3.jpeg
    21051464-F9CC-4888-A763-1865486D37D3.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 352
Long story short … I met a dude at the bar who showed me his girlfriend nudes and I eneded up fucking her when he left.

She always invited me over to her place but I didn’t know he didn’t mind. He knew his white boi place. She wanted me to herself so after he left she told me to walk back in 10 mins. I do so and she’s waiting for me like this. (She knows I’m posting this) she had a mirror on the wall so I’m sitting there looking at her ass while getting head. We fucked for 50 mins before she couldn’t take no more. The wet bed, the tight pussy her legs shaking it was enough for me to bust inside her. Ounces of my cum flowed out of her when I slid out so slow. I made her kiss and thank my dick with a proper dick washing from her mouth. I had fun but her roommate wants me I walked out she just smiled and looked me in my eyes and pants like she was hinted she wanted to be next.
Sexy ass

Back