Have you....

Also been craving a dick forever but haven't come even close to fulfilling any fantasies. I'm a str8, married, masc man. Been craving a dick for over a decade but not being attracted to anything else on a guy besides his dick makes it pretty hard to do anything in real life. I'm working on turning my wife into a hot wife. She loves the idea of fucking another guy in front of me and cuck me but still apprehensive about actually doing it in real life. I'm sure it's only a matter of time. Im sure once it happens it will be my chance to touch a dick at least.

Last edited:
You definitely should. Whether your wife goes along or not. If you aren't quite ready to go it alone, I suggest you start by feeding guys. Once you are comfortable with the scene, suckign your first will happen naturally.

You definitely should. Whether your wife goes along or not. If you aren't quite ready to go it alone, I suggest you start by feeding guys. Once you are comfortable with the scene, suckign your first will happen naturally.
My plan it's to book a room in Vegas for a weekend and try getting a private strip.show from a BBC and see how it feels.

Back