Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

Think about this one moment: Your wife has just received her black lover's cum and her pussy is filled now. You are watching how the black guy is pulling out his black cock from her filled pussy.
What would you do? Lick/eat her pussy to clean it up? Fuck her using his sperm as good as natural lubricant?
View attachment 201757View attachment 201758
That white pussy is beautiful. I would keep it eat clean

I.have.never.licked.my.wifes.used.pussy.or.ass.after.filled.with.cum..but.now.i.find.the.idea.of.smelling.and.licking.her.after.a.black.cock.ffucks.and.cums.in.her....to.be.very.exciting...I.want.to.know.how.she.smells.and.tastes.after.black.meat....I.wish.i.could.have.her.gangfucked.and.and.i.smell.and.lick.her.after.each.black.cock.pulls.out.of.her....so.hot.and.nasty...

This question really makes me chuckle! Why? Well it was shortly after my wife, Pam, had her first ever strange cock, other than mine that is. We've posted about that elsewhere on this site so I won't repeat ourselves. I think it was the second night after my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, who happens to be black, had been fucking her. Later in an afterward conversation about how she was enjoying her new experience, Pam, who up to this point had been extremely conservative in all things sexual, asked me if I'd like to chew pussy after Edwin had unloaded in her! I almost blew my load right there and then! God! You wouldn't believe how that turned me on! Anyway,

The next night, Edwin and Pam were at it again and it wasn't long before Edwin unloaded in her hot wet swollen white horny pussy! Pam looked at me as said "Come on! You promised me!" I was tempted, but just couldn't get that far. Watching Edwin's cum ooze from Pam's honey hole was a little more than I could muster the courage to lick out! Pam has pushed me several times since then to do so after she's been fucked by either Edwin, and several months later by his twin brother, Eduard. Each time, prior to the event, I agree, but after watching her get royally fucked, I loose my nerve. I'm curious but no so curious that I've done it! Maybe it'll happen sometime, maybe it won't!

Back