Have u ever Cum to my pics??

Maybe I’ll video the faggot for you. I love how I’ve shared my BBC addiction with him. Now that he is my faggot, I don’t have to worry about him looking for pussy besides mine.
lock that faggots dick in a cage. worship my horsedick and cum to my pics

lock that faggots dick in a cage. worship my horsedick and cum to my pics

Sadly we tried several (5) off-the-shelf cock cages and couldn’t find one that would fit his cock - it is too thick at the base. Even the biggest cage in the CB series and tried ice. Doesn’t help that he has big balls. Wish we had gone custom.

He has turned the corner though and happily worships BBC.

And he does wait his turn. Actually prefers to be second so that i’m not tight and he can last for more than 2 minutes.

It definitely is man...it’s so rare for us white guys to have big cocks, unlike black guys who find it normal to have huge ones lol
that's what makes me a man and you a shrimp dick cuck. lolol. imagine having a dick this big between your legs every. it's one hell of a feeling and you will never experience it

I’m getting hard right now thinking about guiding you inside her and watching as you slowly slide in balls deep and stretch her tight pussy to fit you as her mouth opens in ******* and her eyes roll back in her head when you touch her in places that I never have and start fucking her married pussy like it has never been fucked. To see her moaning and cumming on that gorgeous cock as it pulses and throbs inside her when you shoot your manly dna would be sooooooo hot!

Back