Have any of you white women brought other women into the lifestyle?

I have to ensure I protect my identity in this lifestyle from my family, friends, coworkers and employer. The problems I would encounter if revealed would be devastating. Therefore I do not discuss my interest or adventures with anyone outside the lifestyle. However, there is a beautiful women I work with by the named of Amber that I sense has an interest in black men. Usually during lunch if we see a hot bull she will make a comment about him. I would love to introduce her to her first black experience, but I must tread lightly. She is in her mid 40's but could pass for even being 29. Petite, 5'0", blonde, blue eyed with a magnificent set of artificially enhanced D cup breasts. Always dresses sexy and has that "Fuck Me" aura about her.

Asked her if she is attracted to black men and she did admit to fantasizing about them. Told her I have had a black lover and enjoyed it and it sparked a bunch of questions. The topic now comes up more often and I am feeling her out as to if she would be interested and move forward without revealing myself as a black cock slut. She is married and the next discussion will be how her husband woul feel about her fantasy. Stay tuned.
I have! I talked about this a little on a different thread here. Before I moved across the country, I introduced my "sex friend" (she was me and my husband's third, and she and I played together sometimes too) to my bull. That was 5 years ago, and she still sees him semi-regularly, I guess. I wonder how long that will last since she's now entering her mid-50's. But she's still pretty feisty, so maybe she'll keep going, lol!

I have to ensure I protect my identity in this lifestyle from my family, friends, coworkers and employer. The problems I would encounter if revealed would be devastating. Therefore I do not discuss my interest or adventures with anyone outside the lifestyle. However, there is a beautiful women I work with by the named of Amber that I sense has an interest in black men. Usually during lunch if we see a hot bull she will make a comment about him. I would love to introduce her to her first black experience, but I must tread lightly. She is in her mid 40's but could pass for even being 29. Petite, 5'0", blonde, blue eyed with a magnificent set of artificially enhanced D cup breasts. Always dresses sexy and has that "Fuck Me" aura about her.

Asked her if she is attracted to black men and she did admit to fantasizing about them. Told her I have had a black lover and enjoyed it and it sparked a bunch of questions. The topic now comes up more often and I am feeling her out as to if she would be interested and move forward without revealing myself as a black cock slut. She is married and the next discussion will be how her husband woul feel about her fantasy. Stay tuned.
My wife’s sister started an affair with a black man she worked with years ago which lead to her divorce. She has had several boyfriends since then all of whom were black. She wound up marrying a black man she is very happy. Practically worshiping the ground he walks on. Somewhere in between the divorce and the marriage my wife became interested in black men for a lover. I’m only speculating but it seems logical her sister spoke with my wife about black men and how they are in bed. Since then my wife has taken black lovers exclusively I’ve never seen her so relaxed and happy.

Last edited:
I dated a women for a short time who had a ******* in high school with a very handsome but poor black boyfriend. She loved him and didnt care if he was black or poor but knew he treated her ******* well and her ******* loved him and had been dating him for a few. She told me that they would invite him over and let him stay in her room for days at a time because he had a bad home life and knew they were having sex so might as well let them sleep together. She would buy him clothes and food and even got his suit to take her to prom that year. I asked her did make sure they were using protection and how did she know they were having sex for sure.
She smiled and said yes, her ******* was on the pill and she made condoms available and stocked in her room but they werent using the condoms.
She knew because not only had she heard them before and told them to keep it down but that she sees them walking around the house half dressed and naked all the time.
I asked her if that bothered her as her mom and she said it didnt that she wished she could have had that type of judgement free freedom as a kid with her parents and told them it was ok that she knew and just wanted them to be safe and comfortable at her house.
Her ******* privately told her too.
I asked if she said he was hung.. she said, yes, he was fucking the hell out of her ******* and atleast someone was getting some might as well be her ******* so im going to let her enjoy it.
It made me think how I would feel about accepting my teenaged daughters being allowed and encouraged to have open and free sex with black men and when in college or they were older, them and their mothers bringing lovers over and having sex in front of me and their boyfriends or eventually husbands... and what would I think?

I would say It wouldl make me smile to know i made some beautiful daughters who are pretty enough in the gene pool to deserve that and to be comfortable enough in front of me and close enough with their mom to trust us enough to do it together and see the men of the family as accepting and encouraging as this is a normal thing for white women to do or should be in our family for sure.

My first wife was enticed/recruited into interracial by a close friend. She cheated, got pregnant and had an abortion behind my back. My question is WHY do white women feel it necessary to recruit others into the lifestyle? Does it validate what you do? Does it feel good to help women destroy their marriage? Ladies, why recruit your female friends into the interracial lifestyle?
Why are you here?

We were part of a swingers group. We had a couple that were friends of ours that were soft swingers. the group at a mix of black couples, interracial couple and white couples.Her husband is below average in size. she watched me with several of the really hung black men. One night she was playing with a black friend of ours. He said he wasn't sure what to do. He said his cock was at the entrance but she didn't ask for it so he didn't push forward.The next party the same thing happened but he asked her this time and she said yes. She got the best fuck she had ever had ever had. Now she can get enough. She has done seven BBC's in one night. quite a change.

I actually did yes. I was out one night with my friend Jessica and a black man I knew was in the same club and came over and said hello with some of his friends. They ended up hanging out with us for a bit. It came out in conversation that the black man and me had hooked up and Jessica was shocked because she knew that I had been married as long as she had known me. I came clean and told her about my husband and my kinky side and open sexual marriage and she became quite curious about it and asked a lot of questions. It took like another month but she then asked me if I could introduce her to some of the guys and it went very well.

I actually did yes. I was out one night with my friend Jessica and a black man I knew was in the same club and came over and said hello with some of his friends. They ended up hanging out with us for a bit. It came out in conversation that the black man and me had hooked up and Jessica was shocked because she knew that I had been married as long as she had known me. I came clean and told her about my husband and my kinky side and open sexual marriage and she became quite curious about it and asked a lot of questions. It took like another month but she then asked me if I could introduce her to some of the guys and it went very well.
good job, babi. is your GF still participating?

Back