Have any of you white women brought other women into the lifestyle?

My wife is at an astonishing 5 after this past weekend but I think that's about it probably, no real targets left as this was a recent divorcee and the only few other friends we have left are in happy, very religious marriages but who knows..........I will say, 3 of the 5 I figured would as they've always seemed a little slutty but man, it is awesome because they mostly do it at our house as it's "safe" and I get to watch, or listen to them go at in and I'm licking a few pussies I've always wanted to see and taste and it's all even better being served new pussy full of black cum.
You are living the Cuckold's Cream Pie Dream!

Yes two in total that I know of. The first was my roommate in college. She obviously was there as I was bringing black men home and I introduced her to some of them and that was the start of that. The second was my friend just a few years ago. She found out that hubby and I played sex games and we kind of talked about it. She has a husband that is a bit of an ass and not so tentative in the bedroom. She went out with me a few times and made a few connections for when she is needing.

Yes two in total that I know of. The first was my roommate in college. She obviously was there as I was bringing black men home and I introduced her to some of them and that was the start of that. The second was my friend just a few years ago. She found out that hubby and I played sex games and we kind of talked about it. She has a husband that is a bit of an ass and not so tentative in the bedroom. She went out with me a few times and made a few connections for when she is needing.
Keep up the good work.

I have to ensure I protect my identity in this lifestyle from my family, friends, coworkers and employer. The problems I would encounter if revealed would be devastating. Therefore I do not discuss my interest or adventures with anyone outside the lifestyle. However, there is a beautiful women I work with by the named of Amber that I sense has an interest in black men. Usually during lunch if we see a hot bull she will make a comment about him. I would love to introduce her to her first black experience, but I must tread lightly. She is in her mid 40's but could pass for even being 29. Petite, 5'0", blonde, blue eyed with a magnificent set of artificially enhanced D cup breasts. Always dresses sexy and has that "Fuck Me" aura about her.

Asked her if she is attracted to black men and she did admit to fantasizing about them. Told her I have had a black lover and enjoyed it and it sparked a bunch of questions. The topic now comes up more often and I am feeling her out as to if she would be interested and move forward without revealing myself as a black cock slut. She is married and the next discussion will be how her husband woul feel about her fantasy. Stay tuned.
My mom would hate me.

My ex wife was recruited into interracial sex by a friend who was dating a black man. My wife became so consumed by lovemaking with her black boyfriend that she fell in love with him and left me. I noticed a video on one of the other B2W posts about how the experience with a black lover can change a woman (and maybe destroy marriages).

My ex wife was recruited into interracial sex by a friend who was dating a black man. My wife became so consumed by lovemaking with her black boyfriend that she fell in love with him and left me. I noticed a video on one of the other B2W posts about how the experience with a black lover can change a woman (and maybe destroy marriages).
Where was the post and video? I would like to watch the video.

My wife is at an astonishing 5 after this past weekend but I think that's about it probably, no real targets left as this was a recent divorcee and the only few other friends we have left are in happy, very religious marriages but who knows..........I will say, 3 of the 5 I figured would as they've always seemed a little slutty but man, it is awesome because they mostly do it at our house as it's "safe" and I get to watch, or listen to them go at in and I'm licking a few pussies I've always wanted to see and taste and it's all even better being served new pussy full of black cum.
talk about having your cake & eating it you are one very lucky guy envious of you

You roll the dice every time you play outside the boundaries of your marriage!

Got a call from Amber early Sunday afternoon asking since it was a holiday weekend if I could arrange another session before the weekend is over. It did not take her long to get her hooked. She's hot and she knows it, but with the sudden release of sexual tension she just might become a black dick nymphomaniac. She already has handled two and I'm figuring I'm going to have to prep her for her first gang-bang. The bulls ask me if she might be interested in joining our closed group since word spread among us that she would be a good candidate. That was my plan all along offering my black masters some fresh pussy to break in.

Since it was early Sunday afternoon I ask her to come over alone. Sent hubby out and I was going to have talk with Ms. Amber. Told her to wear a nice loose fitting slinky dress and to come right over. I was waiting for her in some heels and a loose robe and as she entered I just embraced her and gave her some deep throat tongue. As before she showed no resistance to my bisexual advances ans she just relaxed and let me lead. I did not have anyone coming over till later so I began to tell her of my sex life with the bulls. She never asked where they came from but had a hunch I was actively into the lifestyle. Told her it was a group of 15 between the age of late 20's and early 40's, professionals, athletes, fitness trainers, etc. and about 7 other married women. If she was accepted she would be owned by them and available for one-on-one, threesomes, gang bands, and sex parties. She could also accompany them on sex vacations and other travel. I could see the excitement build and I showed her a clip of a gang-bang I was the center of. She said my panties are wet and sign me up.

I told her I could do her a great service by providing all the quality black dick she could handle without fear of meeting the wrong people for a number of reasons. However, in exchange she would be my submissive and instantly I could see her nipples harden. I told her if she was ready she could start right away. She immediately agreed and I had her strip and kneel before me as I opened my robe showing her my large strap-on black dildo. Had her suck it for a while and then took her to the bedroom where I restrained and blindfolded her and gave pounding my bulls would be proud of. About an hour later a couple of my bulls came over and took over and she loved it. Now to get her approved and set up for an initiation. This was too easy.

We went out earlier to today to do some erotic shopping and she let me take this photo:

View attachment 1891893
Holy ******* I’m in love lol… she’s so sexy!!

Back