Have any of you ladies made business type cards

This is a very particular lifestyle, underground community. It only seems 'normal' because we are all congregated here in one spot. Giving your hotwife info to a strange guy in public and expecting a certain reaction isn't the way to approach it.

Granted, you have two things working FOR you; you're a woman. And, you're a woman lol
The rest is a crapshoot.
You're assuming the guy isn't faithfully married or devoted to another. You're assuming he Isn't gay. Will sleep with a married woman. Is cool with swingers. Is actually HUNG. (being black doesn't equal huge, stereotype), can perform under pressure. you're assuming he isnt psycho.

On the flip side, there are websites and apps built just for women like You.
plenty of black men here are more than willing to meet you. ;)

Play on the playground.

former bull made one for me as a joke, but he then went and handed out several to his pals. I wasn't impressed, but, now, maybe not a bad idea.

Business cards are a great idea. We used to give out cards back when we were attending clubs and conventions on a regular basis. It included our email address and SLS user name.

Calling cards were a staple of the 19th century and early 20th century social realm. So, not a bad idea really. Certainly would take the guess work out of things. Very few guys are going to hit on a married woman with her husband near. To much potential for a ******* show.

I think it’s a great idea. Start designing your cards. Put a queen of spades logo and your contact email or kik. Sounds like it would work very well!

Back