Have any hot wives brought their boss in to cuck her hubby?

I never did .. But about 6 months ago hubby call and ask me to met him at a bar we go to sometime ..When i got there he was setting with his boss at the bar .. Ithought his boss might have been there when he got there .. I walk up to him he turn and said you know my boss we had met a couple times but for work things.. Hubby got me a ******* and we move to a table all 3 of us. Well to make a long storie short we ended up back at the house the 3 of us and his boss fucked me all night long . We have got together 3 or 4 times after that night
Give that man a raise! 😂🤣

My wife had an affair with a younger married black co-worker for several years before and after we got married. I worked nights and she worked days so they didn't have to fool around at work, he just came to our house while I was at work. She never would admit it but he told me he was fucking her the night before we got married, said he thought I should know before he married her. I told him I didn't mind, I realized she needed more than I could provide and hoped he kept giving it to her after we were married. I never told her he told me because I didn't want her to stop fucking him. It continued until they both changed jobs and him and his family moved to another state.
That is so sweet. You looked the other way so that her needs could be met. No wonder she loves you.

the hottest part of office sex for me, is a woman giving her boss a BJ while at work. not actual fucking, just the submissiveness of her on knees just to please him, & maybe while he is on the phone.

then she goes back to her desk looking exactly like she looked when she entered the office. hair still perfect, make-up perfect, breathing normally etc.
I lost count of all the times I’ve been on my knees at work……

the hottest part of office sex for me, is a woman giving her boss a BJ while at work. not actual fucking, just the submissiveness of her on knees just to please him, & maybe while he is on the phone.

then she goes back to her desk looking exactly like she looked when she entered the office. hair still perfect, make-up perfect, breathing normally etc.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

My wife had an affair with a younger married black co-worker for several years before and after we got married. I worked nights and she worked days so they didn't have to fool around at work, he just came to our house while I was at work. She never would admit it but he told me he was fucking her the night before we got married, said he thought I should know before he married her. I told him I didn't mind, I realized she needed more than I could provide and hoped he kept giving it to her after we were married. I never told her he told me because I didn't want her to stop fucking him. It continued until they both changed jobs and him and his family moved to another state.
hott..

Back