Have any hot wives brought their boss in to cuck her hubby?

I never did .. But about 6 months ago hubby call and ask me to met him at a bar we go to sometime ..When i got there he was setting with his boss at the bar .. Ithought his boss might have been there when he got there .. I walk up to him he turn and said you know my boss we had met a couple times but for work things.. Hubby got me a ******* and we move to a table all 3 of us. Well to make a long storie short we ended up back at the house the 3 of us and his boss fucked me all night long . We have got together 3 or 4 times after that night
He better get a raise and a promotion lol.

I never did .. But about 6 months ago hubby call and ask me to met him at a bar we go to sometime ..When i got there he was setting with his boss at the bar .. Ithought his boss might have been there when he got there .. I walk up to him he turn and said you know my boss we had met a couple times but for work things.. Hubby got me a ******* and we move to a table all 3 of us. Well to make a long storie short we ended up back at the house the 3 of us and his boss fucked me all night long . We have got together 3 or 4 times after that night
Was his boss black?

My wife is the assistant principal at our elementary school and has attended conferences and seminars with other teaching and administrative members. On one such occasions about 2 years ago the black high school principal flirted with her and they ended up spending the night together. She was wowed by the experience and enjoyed telling me the details when she got home. This was not her first bbc experience as we were in the lifestyle for a couple years earlier. He has since been a welcome guest at our home and makes it a point to service her soundly on a semi regular basis.

My immediate supervisor would make sure I was tied up with a client and even go so far as making appointments for me with some of his own. Knowing I would be unable to leave work for hours, he then went to my home and was welcomed by my wife Ali as we had all met socially and she liked him. He was white however and older which she had a weakness for.

My immediate supervisor would make sure I was tied up with a client and even go so far as making appointments for me with some of his own. Knowing I would be unable to leave work for hours, he then went to my home and was welcomed by my wife Ali as we had all met socially and she liked him. He was white however and older which she had a weakness for.
did you get to hear the details while you lick his cum from her pussy?

Did you ever get to participate in the action with them, as a cuck boi?

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

I did, but merely watched and then reclaimed.
So, Did you eat his cream pie out of your wife's pussy? and did he watch you do that? Did you enjoy the sloppy seconds after he filled her up with his cum? And how was your relationship with your boss afterwards? Did he have any kind of weird attitude towards you? Did she/does she see other "stranger" cocks other than your boss? Just interested in your particular dynamics as compared to ours.

So, Did you eat his cream pie out of your wife's pussy? and did he watch you do that? Did you enjoy the sloppy seconds after he filled her up with his cum? And how was your relationship with your boss afterwards? Did he have any kind of weird attitude towards you? Did she/does she see other "stranger" cocks other than your boss? Just interested in your particular dynamics as compared to ours.

yes and no. Her and I got together with him a few times after the first one, sometimes with his wife as well. I have "licked" when he was in her and tasted mixed cum. He was long lasting and I was happy to be there to watch. We have been with a few Black men and it was enjoyable. One in Galveston was best because we were on vacation and no chance of being outted. Same as in Montego Bay. I hope our next trip is as good.

how did you manage to keep it secret & how did hubby find out? can you tell us his reaction?
Well, all was taking place while I was at work, hubby doesn't work at the same place so It was going fine for several years actually not only months, then my boss started to send me love messages on my phone, this was ok as hubby doesn't check my phone but he also started email love messages, once while I was sleeping he opened my email to check something as he is in charge of all what's IT and discovered the very flirty emails I was receiving and that I was sending him pictures and so on....It wasn't funny! At all!!!

Well, all was taking place while I was at work, hubby doesn't work at the same place so It was going fine for several years actually not only months, then my boss started to send me love messages on my phone, this was ok as hubby doesn't check my phone but he also started email love messages, once while I was sleeping he opened my email to check something as he is in charge of all what's IT and discovered the very flirty emails I was receiving and that I was sending him pictures and so on....It wasn't funny! At all!!!
how did you keep the secret from other employees? where did this happen at work? just curious because my wife fucked a few or her colleagues over the years.

Just wondering if any hot wives have ever brought their boss or bosses into their home to cuckold their husbands? If so, how did it all go, and was hubby accepting of his subordinate role? What did hubby do as a cuck boi in that relationship?

My retired now but she was going to go to for work for a black guy who owned his own business doing some part time consultong work. He also told her he wanted a married white girlfriend. We met him at a restaurant for the interview and he was kind of obnoxious aand she didn't like him at all, so it didn't work out. Wish if had. Here is a selfie she sent him before the interview, notice it is in our bedroom.

Attachments

• Resized_20190216_201216001.jpeg
    Resized_20190216_201216001.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 275
Back