Has the action been so intense you needed a break

Has anyone found their selves in the moment where you needed to step back to take a breath and absorb what is happening.? Whether it be 1st time cucks or long time cucks. I have had times that overwhelmed me and I adjusted as I could. I have seen her receive the firm experience I can not give her. I have even intentionally waited in another room while she was fucking her brains out trying not to peek in. It is mind blowing.

Yes i have experienced that several times. Sometimes it was the action going on other times it was the emotional involvement that would be hard to handle. On only one occasion did I have to leave the house to get away for a while. But I did come back with a pizza to let them know it was ok.

Has anyone found their selves in the moment where you needed to step back to take a breath and absorb what is happening.? Whether it be 1st time cucks or long time cucks. I have had times that overwhelmed me and I adjusted as I could. I have seen her receive the firm experience I can not give her. I have even intentionally waited in another room while she was fucking her brains out trying not to peek in. It is mind blowing.
Ofcourse. We take breaks every 3-4 months. The break is for a.month or so. It allows us to evaluate where we are, reset and get reconnected with each other

Back