Has anyone thought of ridding of the fetish bcs ur single?

Drop it! There’s not so many women who’s in to that. We want romance and love and not the question if we want to have sex with another person then the one we fell in love with. That maybe comes later in a marriage. I do know that you can find alot of men with the same fetish that you have.

Thats what I was thinking, you cant make a relationship bcs cuckolding, cuckolding comes from the relationship. I just hope that I land a woman who likes it, then again im so mad that it seems like its years away from accomplishing this lifestyle.
You are years from it, so concentrate on finding a woman that you can fall in love with.

Drop it! There’s not so many women who’s in to that. We want romance and love and not the question if we want to have sex with another person then the one we fell in love with. (...)
i don't agree. Most women love good sex. The problem is how to get them to see and understand that having romance and love with a partner and good sex on the side are not contradicting each other. It's only contradicting a conservative (outdated?) view of relationships many (/most?) people, women and men, are brought-up with.
But of course it depends on the woman too. Not every woman is enabled to have good sex without also developing a strong emotional bond with a sex partner.

i don't agree. Most women love good sex. The problem is how to get them to see and understand that having romance and love with a partner and good sex on the side are not contradicting each other. It's only contradicting a conservative (outdated?) view of relationships many (/most?) people, women and men, are brought-up with.
But of course it depends on the woman too. Not every woman is enabled to have good sex without also developing a strong emotional bond with a sex partner.
I agree to some extent the thing is that we are not there yet. trust me in a hundred years cuckolding will be more outhere. I just hope I hit the cuck lottery.

tbh tho, is their any pointers of a woman who will live it? I want to be in love but I cant imagine not fulfilling this/
A woman with a reputation of being promiscuous, maybe? A woman with a sexual past (many different "boyfriends" throughout her late teens and early twenties); A woman who is open-minded about making eye-contact and talking with strangers while keeping a smile. ;)

I agree to some extent the thing is that we are not there yet. trust me in a hundred years cuckolding will be more outhere. I just hope I hit the cuck lottery.
It is not so much about society. It is much more about the relationship. And relationships are built by two people in order to work. Exactly there is the chance of an adult lifestyle to be developed by a couple: Each partner adds something to the relationship for both partners' advantage and the enhancement of the relationship with each other.
The prerequisite would be love and feeling loved by each other, open communication channels ("they say, a secret is something you tell another person") and mutual trust. If that's not there, build it up first, if possible?! Otherwise... good luck! ?‍♂️

Tbh cuckolding is a lifestyle to me that I love. In fact im obssed with. I want a wife and in a save matter I want her to have the bulls baby etc. I want to live it to the fullest. But being too busy, working and in university, also being single makes it bad because I want it now but cuckolding is not fun if your not in a well established relationship. In a way I've been thinking to drop it from my mind for a while because it's just depresing to be single and wanting to live this lifestyle. Also at the same time I know that not every woman wants this type of lifestyle and tbh life is too short for me to not fulffill my cuckolding desires so in a way I want to meet the girl for it, in a way you never get to know if the girl you fall in love with has them. Has anyone here have the same conflict?

I've thought of bailing on the fetish. I am divorced. When I came here, I had a FWB (friend with benefits) who was interested in being blacked, by one or more men. It was more than just my idea, she was really, really into it, it went as far as her being here, riding a black dildo, telling me how she needed black cock. She has since ghosted on me, she has a habit of that, and has done so several times. This time, I'm just done with her games.

I know the one lady from Sweden says, pretty much, that it's not possible to enter this as a single guy, find a woman you love first. I tend to disagree...I do think it is incredibly hard to find a single woman who wants a white boyfriend, and a black lover. Some would say she would just want the black guy as the boyfriend. Thing is, as far as society has come, this fetish still has some serious stigma. I do think there are white women out there who want a traditional relationship with a white guy, keeping the sex with a black man hidden from the public.

I really don't have advice, as I haven't found someone to continue this with. but I do think it's a good idea to maybe find someone to date (without mentioning this fetish), and some time in, introduce her to your desires and see if she shows interest.

Back