Has anyone else started watching black men

Sometimes, although I don't care for the thugs and bangers. Well groomed black men, who act like men, to me are more attractive than white guys. I appreciate their swagger and confidence
Well yes, for whitebois masculinity is a weak facade that crumbles in the presence of the superior Black man. Our feminine nature lies just below the surface. Which is why giving in to femininity is such a relief for whitebois.

Hubby and I check out black men together, especially if either of us spots a bulge. We love being BBC sluts together.
so if you're both on the same page, why aren't you verified? I say this because its pretty obvious that most of these fools posting in the bi section are on here solo without the wifes knowledge, or are just jacking to fantasies. this is primarily a straight site, so if they're so hungry for a black cock, why are they here and not, say, adam4adam?? see what im saying? this part of the site has no credibility without verified people posting here

i can say the effects of videos has worked with me too. i know it's being a victim of a sterotype, i acknowledge that. still, i see the potential, though it is fantasy based. regardless, it fosters some warmth, admiration, and my inner submissive's desire to ... well we know what that is. it is pleasant.

Speak for yourself. No sissy faggot bitch here.

Sometimes, although I don't care for the thugs and bangers. Well groomed black men, who act like men, to me are more attractive than white guys. I appreciate their swagger and confidence

I'm trying to reconcile three things. The two posts you made that I quoted and why are you looking in this forum if you're not a "sissy faggot bitch"?
Single males can't be verified. I'm not allowed to share pics of Her, so registering as a couple and being verified is not a possibility. She has all of my logins for any sites I'm on and may or may not be checking what I do and say online.

Back