Has anyone actually met on here?

757bull

Male
Real Person
Anyone else having a hard time meeting on here? As in a bunch of guys saying, “my wife’s warming up to the idea” or just random profile sending pics and wanting to exchange nudes.
That’s cool and all but I feel like there’s not that many profiles or real people trying meet and have some fun. Maybe it’s just me, but please feel free to share your experiences or tips!

I've had 2 guys so far that wanted to meet . Everything was going great and when I asked to voice verify boom they go dark . I wish we could put a list out for those people like that. Am I wrong ?
No,you are not wrong. We have had so many white men and white couples contact us. We don't want to sound rude, but we didn't join here to make casual friends or swap stories with other white couples. We joined to find a TALL, VERY DARK, WELL HUNG HEAVY CUMMING BLACK MAN
MARIE AND ALLEN

Anyone else having a hard time meeting on here? As in a bunch of guys saying, “my wife’s warming up to the idea” or just random profile sending pics and wanting to exchange nudes.
That’s cool and all but I feel like there’s not that many profiles or real people trying meet and have some fun. Maybe it’s just me, but please feel free to share your experiences or tips!
We found our very 1st bull on here and he was awesome!!! Had several sessions with him!

I think the key for us, was to see his page... he had experience with other couples who we reached out to for a "review"... we talked for a bit on kik, then the rest is history!

ONLY talk to verified people- I believe it lowers the possibility of dealing with a fake or flake! Also- look for people with several medias!

Also- I aim for bull with experience, who can easily prove that experience!!

Just a few thoughts!

This is the bull we met on here btw!! 👇 👇 👇
t13.png

Yes have had aamazing success on here and have a thread about it.

Me and @blackthunder22 last Friday...

I have been looking for like minded people and black men to seduce my wife. I was close to meeting a black guy from here but it didn’t pan out.
Looking in central Arkansas.

Back