Has anyone actually met from this site? Yes or No?

Nope, not yet.

I'm all up for meeting fellow Wisconsin women who are either, local or a different area, but the DMs I've gotten so far felt a tad uninspired to where I took a step back and continued playing the waiting game. I ain't one to be impatient or hasty when arranging stuff, maybe my luck isn't that great either lmao.

I have several times, I started a small group of guys from here who did meet and greet in Miami and Sarasota Fl . In the last two years it's like fakes are dominating this site and other sites too.

Nah Cali,Texas,Florida,Midwest have the best and probably realest ones…Jersey and NY are dry..fake..my opinion

90% of guy's here want to talk about their woman or talk for their woman... i dont really fall for that anymore.. its just some giy wanting to get his nut off at the thought of you fucking his wife.

If its not the woman first... i dont answer the message.
That is on you. Your opinion I get that.
My wife has fucked 3 different guys from here. First was great, but a one hit wonder.
Second had performance issues=dud.
Third guy she has been fucking for over a year now. 👍
I am stag, she is my sub slut. She despises this site because of all the bi and gay sissy cucks talking about cleaning up and suckin dick. It turns my stomach as well, but I try to ignore.
So,,, look at a person's profile before passing judgement. All of the post and comments will be from me. She is aware that I share the pics here, she even helped pick them out.
Peace ✌️

Back