hard core gangster rap

I'm just wondering, Are there a lot of white wives or queen of spades out there that like playing hard core rap music while getting dicked down with the BBC? Is it something that makes you wet or something you might want to incorporate into your next session ? I personally don't much care for it, but white girls seem to love it.
Yes, some time with right guy it is just right music and make it all right

I prefer the natural sounds of sex to worrying about what music is playing. I do enjoy rap music but I also feel like a lot of the new music is falling far short of the quality of previous artist.
Hip-hop, as a whole, isn't what it used to be back when I was growing up! Back in the day when Freaknik was running the deep south!!

I'm just wondering, Are there a lot of white wives or queen of spades out there that like playing hard core rap music while getting dicked down with the BBC? Is it something that makes you wet or something you might want to incorporate into your next session ? I personally don't much care for it, but white girls seem to love it.
Ok, boomer.

Simple answer.....Just ask yourself, "is the woman more likely to get into the hard core rap, or cover her ears?" Does she (and her husband) seem like the type who have rap pounding through their speakers as they're rolling down the street? Not a lot of 40+ white women who want hardcore rap as the background music while they're trying to get their mind and body right. It's about her/them, not me.

Lol this thread on some down right ignorant ******* smh 🤦🏾‍♂️ “thugs” n “gangstas” idk what universe some of y’all are living in but associating a dated ass genres to your interracial fantasies is pretty dumb but it’s the internet so have at it

Last edited:
Back