Handing him your wife

The best moment for a cuck is handing his wife over and watching her be seduced by bbc... watching them dance and flirt, then leave hand in hand... best feeling ever is watching her walk out of the club kissing him, then the teasing text messages of her getting fucked start to come through... pics of your sweet wife with her mouth and pussy stretched out with another man's cock... I would love to see others screenshots of the text their wives and her bulls send

My wife was fucking this black bull a few years ago and he really got off on humiliating me also.I would go to pick her up on several occasions and when I would walk in there would be a couple of his friends sitting around watching the show that my wife was putting on. My beautiful wife would be naked except for the ball gag in her mouth on her knees with some big black guy fucking her in the ass. What got me was the black guy fucking her ass had all his clothes on. All he had done was unzip his pants and pull his dick out. When I came in he would look over at me and smile and say i am not finished fucking this married white sluts ass yet so go sit down and watch while I nut in her ass. I would sit there and watch while he reamed my wife's asshole all the while slapping her ass cheeks. When he was about to cum he would start slamming his big black dick into her ass calling her all kinds of nasty names. After he came he would pull her ball gag out and tell me eat my cum out of your wife's asshole while she cleans my dick off with her tongue. Her asshole would be gapped open with his cum running out of it.

The best moment for a cuck is handing his wife over and watching her be seduced by bbc... watching them dance and flirt, then leave hand in hand... best feeling ever is watching her walk out of the club kissing him, then the teasing text messages of her getting fucked start to come through... pics of your sweet wife with her mouth and pussy stretched out with another man's cock... I would love to see others screenshots of the text their wives and her bulls send

Agreed. My wife and I like to go to bars for her to get picked up. I go to one end of the bar and she goes to another. I watch as guys approach her and try to get her to leave with them. When she finds one she likes, she flirts hard with him and I love to watch them leave together and imagine what is going to happen. She rarely leaves where we are but does go out to their cars with them, or somewhere else on the property.

Every Friday I take Nellie to meet David for dinner and then they go to his place! We usually get to the restaurant first and look like a normal couple but then he arrives and they start kissing and groping and the other diners always sorta gape at the 3 of us! She plays it up! She has gone to the RR and removed her bra and panty and handed them to me in front of a waiter and trainee and told me "You can take these home, Honey. I won't need them this weekend!" So hot! Watching them walk out in front of me holding hands and hugging is so hot! I always know she will be blowing him in the car on the way to his place!

Every Friday I take Nellie to meet David for dinner and then they go to his place! We usually get to the restaurant first and look like a normal couple but then he arrives and they start kissing and groping and the other diners always sorta gape at the 3 of us! She plays it up! She has gone to the RR and removed her bra and panty and handed them to me in front of a waiter and trainee and told me "You can take these home, Honey. I won't need them this weekend!" So hot! Watching them walk out in front of me holding hands and hugging is so hot! I always know she will be blowing him in the car on the way to his place!
You know Bj in a moving car is a safety issue and a cause for a Distracted driving issue

My wife was fucking this black bull a few years ago and he really got off on humiliating me also.I would go to pick her up on several occasions and when I would walk in there would be a couple of his friends sitting around watching the show that my wife was putting on. My beautiful wife would be naked except for the ball gag in her mouth on her knees with some big black guy fucking her in the ass. What got me was the black guy fucking her ass had all his clothes on. All he had done was unzip his pants and pull his dick out. When I came in he would look over at me and smile and say i am not finished fucking this married white sluts ass yet so go sit down and watch while I nut in her ass. I would sit there and watch while he reamed my wife's asshole all the while slapping her ass cheeks. When he was about to cum he would start slamming his big black dick into her ass calling her all kinds of nasty names. After he came he would pull her ball gag out and tell me eat my cum out of your wife's asshole while she cleans my dick off with her tongue. Her asshole would be gapped open with his cum running out of it.

YUP, that is quite humiliating. Damn.

More power to people who find this sexy on both ends.

Back