Handcuffed women... blowjobs on their knees?

I really enjoy using a woman who is semi restrained. I think having a woman in handcuffs.. or somehow having her restrained adds an added level of excitement to the fun. Of course it would be 100% consensual, but I know some women while they want to give in to the pleasure, do not feel they can. But when their hands are tied, they have no choice, so it is OK for them to give up and enjoy what they are experiencing.

I also love to see a sexy woman on her knees sucking cock. That has to do with submission as well.

Any thoughts?

I really enjoy using a woman who is semi restrained. I think having a woman in handcuffs.. or somehow having her restrained adds an added level of excitement to the fun. Of course it would be 100% consensual, but I know some women while they want to give in to the pleasure, do not feel they can. But when their hands are tied, they have no choice, so it is OK for them to give up and enjoy what they are experiencing.

I also love to see a sexy woman on her knees sucking cock. That has to do with submission as well.

Any thoughts?
Being raised as a proper young lady we were given the idea that we shouldn't give into having sex and sex wasn't something to be enjoyed, so if we were bound or restrained, and we couldn't resist, therefore we need not feel guilty. Bondage has always enhanced the sex for me. Handcuffs can leave marks on your wrists that can be very noticeable the next day at work.

Attachments

• 2ADC34E6-5C72-4B39-93FC-417A64A25D5D[1].gif
    2ADC34E6-5C72-4B39-93FC-417A64A25D5D[1].gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 427
Being raised as a proper young lady we were given the idea that we shouldn't give into having sex and sex wasn't something to be enjoyed, so if we were bound or restrained, and we couldn't resist, therefore we need not feel guilty. Bondage has always enhanced the sex for me. Handcuffs can leave marks on your wrists that can be very noticeable the next day at work.
.. Silk ties and thick soft cotton rope is as effective.. and leaves no marks.. ;) Just saying I like enhancing sex.. in MANY ways.. ;)

I’ve done this a few times in the past, either cuffed behind my back while having my mouth used, or hands and feet cuffed spread-eagle on the bed. Definitely adds an extra spice to the sex - a feeling of helplessness, total surrender. Very exciting!
The trust you have with your partner.. the ability to give total control to him without concern of your safety.. that is what it takes. and when restraining a woman.. you know they trust you.. but also want you to push them to extreme pleasure places.. :) :)

Attachments

• 2ADC34E6-5C72-4B39-93FC-417A64A25D5D[1].gif
    2ADC34E6-5C72-4B39-93FC-417A64A25D5D[1].gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 391
Back