NavyVetBbc

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I wanna put you in some handcuffs, put your head against the wall and throat fuvk you. Throw you on the bed grab the handcuffs pull on them towards me while I slide my black cock inside that wet white pussy I can go for hours.

Attachments

• 163D1D87-DD11-420D-8EFD-443095326D11.jpeg
    163D1D87-DD11-420D-8EFD-443095326D11.jpeg
    363 KB · Views: 328
What's up NavyVetBbc? My lady is 5'6 inch 135 lbs Blond nice size perky titties 36C slim 28 inch waist and a Ass like a sista she lives in WV and i live out here in So. Cali we are going to be together soon she's flying out here but i asked her what was her deepest darkest Fantasy and she told me was that she would be all alone in her place and having mixed drinks she loves Vodka and orange juice but tall glasses with ice well anyways she said that at a point when shes nice and highly intoxicated she love to walk around her place totally naked and likes to leave the blinds slightly open just in case a man passes by her window and he watches her as she takes a hot bath only in candle light she says this usually goes on for 20 minutes then she will stand up facing the window rubbing her perky titties and slowly drying her tight white pink pussy to tease who ever is watching she says then she will go over to her bed which the foot of the bed is just 2 feet from the window as she lays down she will spread her legs far apart enough to show how really tight she really is. Then she says that shes hoping that the guy will walk quitely to her front door and try and giggle the door nob and he will see that she was so intoxicated that she did not lock the front door. She wants to purposely pass out totally naked legs spread and for the sex burglar to come in slowly over to the foot of the bed gently tie one wrist to one side then the other to the other side then still being gentel place a bandana over her eyes then tie one of her ankles to one side and so on to the other But she tells me that she wants to be threatend like " Dont move white bitch or youll get hurt !!!! Im going to fuck your tight pink white pussy with my huge thick raw black cock but at 1st there will be pain for awhile but after that youll beg to be fucked by a BBC for now on!!!! Im gonna take and streach out your pussy and you will learn to relax your throat so i can pound your mouth then when you think its all about to be over I'm going to split your pink tight Asshole in half and you will feel my hot lava spray into your Asshole yes bitch you know now that a black man has taken your white woman hood. She also said that it's just a one time fantasy she would love to maybe act out. She wants me to plan it all out. This is a few pictures of her. Let me know what you think and how could you accommodate us? Take care looking to hearing from you Riccardo and Lacy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220407-162854_Hangouts.jpg
    Screenshot_20220407-162854_Hangouts.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 253
  • Screenshot_20220407-054559_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220407-054559_Gmail.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot_20220523-090423_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220523-090423_Chrome.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 280
I wanna put you in some handcuffs, put your head against the wall and throat fuvk you. Throw you on the bed grab the handcuffs pull on them towards me while I slide my black cock inside that wet white pussy I can go for hours.
I love seeing Jo throat fucked, especially in public. seeing your cum on her face and her tits after watching her ******* and gagging on you.

Attachments

• whore wife a.jpg
    whore wife a.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 238
Back