Hair pulling and face slapping. Female perspective.

Hair pulling and slapping during sex

• 1. Like hair pulling , face slapping and ass smack

Votes: 92 51.4%
  • 2. Like only hair pulling and no slapping at all

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 3. Like hair pulling, ass smack but NO face slapping.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • 4. Like only slapping, but NO hair pulling.

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • 5. Like none of those acts

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • 6. Do not like those acts, but would STILL consider to make exceptions for special partner.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • 7. Like only one of the acts, but won't compromise on the other.

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
I love it when my boyfriend @TopCat pulls my hair a bit and smacks my ass. It gets me all worked up and extra creamy for him, πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆ This also intensifies our sexual session!!! Then comes my favorite part...A nice hard pounding from behind as we orgasm together!!! It doesn't get any better than that!!! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ’‹
Are you kidding, I have seen the picture of you with the collar on 😍. That was enough for me to get excited. And to think that a lucky b**t**d gets to even smack that ass.... phew...
If that gives an impression of me being jealous that's because I kind of AM............. lol....πŸ˜‚

Coming back to the question though, judging by your comment, I would assume that Face Slapping is a "No" for you.? Or do you make exceptions for Mr. TopCat?

The premise is to let me heart of the man, but he can not *******, I like him to gently hit my face with his hand, pull the hair completely no problem.

Are you kidding, I have seen the picture of you with the collar on 😍. That was enough for me to get excited. And to think that a lucky b**t**d gets to even smack that ass.... phew...
If that gives an impression of me being jealous that's because I kind of AM............. lol....πŸ˜‚

Coming back to the question though, judging by your comment, I would assume that Face Slapping is a "No" for you.? Or do you make exceptions for Mr. TopCat?
Oh yes, I guess I didn't mention that I get collared and leashed often by my guy too, 😈😈😈 I love getting my ass smacked, however since my booty is so damn tight it takes a lot of smacking to get red!!! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

As far as the face slapping goes, we have never gotten into that, just not for us I guess. Everyone is different, ;)

Mr. TopCat can pretty much do as he wishes to me, 😘πŸ₯°πŸ’‹πŸ€—

Oh yes, I guess I didn't mention that I get collared and leashed often by my guy too, 😈😈😈 I love getting my ass smacked, however since my booty is so damn tight it takes a lot of smacking to get red!!! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

As far as the face slapping goes, we have never gotten into that, just not for us I guess. Everyone is different, ;)

Mr. TopCat can pretty much do as he wishes to me, 😘πŸ₯°πŸ’‹πŸ€—

oh naughty Cat why entice us with that bum, πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
which happens to be more intoxicating than rum.

Wisdom proclaims that Cats are killers
Can't imagine the passion driving those thrillers.

That stealthy Catwalk so meant to trap.
which Mr.Shaw can only admire n clap.

giphy.gif

Ladies !

Does hair pulling and/or face slapping turn you on during sex ? If yes, what magnitude do you prefer - hard, mild or intermediate?

And those who DO NOT like it, do you make exceptions just to make the partner happy ?

Are there others who have different rules, may be allow the bbc bull and not the husband/ BF ?

Or do you simply prefer the hair pulling and not the face slapping?
Or simply the face slapping and not the hair pulling ?

Share your thoughts. Would love to hear your reasons for like or dislike and if ever those acts have changed your perception about a bf or partner ?
I love it all, it's a level of domination that really turns me on.

Hair pulling not my thing. But my ass is up for being smacked. Light spanking. Makes me feel like a bad girl. My ass smooth and soft. His hands masculine strong. Taking what he wants. Running the show. oooh la la. My kind of guy.
Some follow up questions-

For that "my kind of guy", would you make exception if you realise it turns him on and the magnitude of hair pulling is light / tolerable?
Or does it invoke some negative emotions in you so you won't allow it ?

Ladies !

Does hair pulling and/or face slapping turn you on during sex ? If yes, what magnitude do you prefer - hard, mild or intermediate?

And those who DO NOT like it, do you make exceptions just to make the partner happy ?

Are there others who have different rules, may be allow the bbc bull and not the husband/ BF ?

Or do you simply prefer the hair pulling and not the face slapping?
Or simply the face slapping and not the hair pulling ?

Share your thoughts. Would love to hear your reasons for like or dislike and if ever those acts have changed your perception about a bf or partner ?
I like hair pulling , and ass slaping, no face slapping it turns me off

Going all out and playing rough is a rarity these days in my experience most women tend to like a man to be a mixture of firm and gentle. But the ones who like to get roughed up and dogged out every once in awhile is insanely sexy!

See with me you gonna need that safe word! LOL. When I smack that ass you might have to tell me "ok a little lighter"! I love making them gag until tears and makeup is running down their face the slapping them with a rock hard bbc just before I start fucking that pretty face again!

Finding a woman who really likes to get rough dominated and dogged out and ravaged is a rare treat.

From a cucks perspective I think it is a good mental challenge. To see your wife dominated and you can’t step in to challenge the situation.

Your wife will know you are there and just letting it happen, which will make her realise even more that you are not the alpha male she needs in her life.

It sends out a message from the bull that he is the one, and you not responding as the Chuck sends out such a strong message to your wife.
Agreed. Very very tough for a guy to see his girl beaten up and not being able to do anything. No relationship could be the same after that

agreed.
I like to watch this sort of thing. But when I try to do it myself.... it’s just not β€˜me’ and my wife giggles and finds it a bit silly.
I watched a very aggressive muscular gentleman make love to her, and he had hold of her hair almost the whole time.
Even in missionary. A big fist full of her hair (my wife has lovely long straight hair) and he used it to control her. Hurting her a little at times just to ensure she did exactly what he wanted.
this came very natural to him and she submitted in this way without it being ****** or fake.

similar to facials.
when I have cum on her Face, she politely smiles and then cleans up quickly.

when he came on her face, she lay there.... eyes closed, licking her lips and groaning.
Very hot. Very tough seeing a bull control your wife with a fistful of hair like that

Back