Hair pulling and face slapping. Female perspective.

Hair pulling and slapping during sex

• 1. Like hair pulling , face slapping and ass smack

Votes: 92 51.1%
  • 2. Like only hair pulling and no slapping at all

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 3. Like hair pulling, ass smack but NO face slapping.

Votes: 61 33.9%
  • 4. Like only slapping, but NO hair pulling.

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • 5. Like none of those acts

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • 6. Do not like those acts, but would STILL consider to make exceptions for special partner.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • 7. Like only one of the acts, but won't compromise on the other.

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Ladies !

Does hair pulling and/or face slapping turn you on during sex ? If yes, what magnitude do you prefer - hard, mild or intermediate?

And those who DO NOT like it, do you make exceptions just to make the partner happy ?

Are there others who have different rules, may be allow the bbc bull and not the husband/ BF ?

Or do you simply prefer the hair pulling and not the face slapping?
Or simply the face slapping and not the hair pulling ?

Share your thoughts. Would love to hear your reasons for like or dislike and if ever those acts have changed your perception about a bf or partner ?
Add throat fucking with gagging.

Yes, some times it is very exciting when men treat me like this, some time I enjoy being their's to use and abuse

I used to eat this older woman's pussy in a 69 position and right when she was about to cum,I would smack her ass and she would unload all over my face! Then I would stick my tongue up her ass and smack her when she came again! My God would she howl when she came! Everyone in her whole apartment building must have heard her cumming! Her ass looked so hot all cherry red! I loved looking between her tits and watching her lips going up and down on my cock while I tongue punched her holes! I would grab her by the hair and push her head down on my cock,she knew who was in charge! We had the best 69 sessions. She knew how to bring me right to the edge and keep me there the whole time! We had some fantastic 69 sessions! A few times she went over the edge and got a belly full of spunk,which she swallowed without missing a drop! I miss her!

Last edited:
Back