had the talk with my Gf and it actually went great

So me and my Gf are new to all of this.. as some of you know I introduced her to a BBC dildo a couple of weeks ago, and absolutely loves it. One night when I was using it on her I asked if she would ever consider trying thr real thing.. her response was shocking.. she said that she would thinks it could be really hot, but wouldn’t do it because she thinks it could cause to much issues, so after we talked some more about it and assured her that it wouldn’t cause issues and would only help strengthen our relationship and that I’m incredibly turned on by the idea of her fucking a huge black dick. So she agreed to try it!!!! I was incredibly surprised, aroused and nervous at the same time. So fast forward a few days and I have now found her a possible bull. It’s an older guy or older than us I should say! He is in his early 40s I know him from my old job. I hesitantly approached him after me and my gf had the talk. Turns out he is very open to it and has actually done this before with another couple. Me and him exchanged pictures and of course my gf had to approve of who ever I found, which she did like what she saw with him. He is packing Atleast 8.5-9 inches! I’m pretty nervous but super excited at the same time. We are all about to meet up (me and her and him) at a local bar, if things go well as planned we are going to invite him back to our house tonight after. Me and her are both really excited! But alittle nervous too. Hopefully I’ll have another update here in a bit! She is getting ready now and we are close to leaving. Any one have any advice for the first encounter like this?
or similar experiences that went very well?
it is intimidating that this guy is about 6 inches taller than me and is super Muscular with. Huge Bbc this guy is exactly what he had in Mind. She thinks he is hot.. this is all happening so fast!!!!

IT HAPPENED!!! My gf fucked him last night. I’m still in a bit of shock but we both think it was an amazing experience... she loved his cock and orgasmed 8 times!! I can hardly ever make her orgasm at all. After the bar we all went back to our place, they immediately went into our bedroom and asked me to stay in the living room, after hearing her moan for over 2 hours they asked me to come in and watch while they were finishing up. I can’t believe this is happening but I love it

Attachments

• A85310F0-9074-442A-8F61-C283D4E3FE57.jpeg
    A85310F0-9074-442A-8F61-C283D4E3FE57.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 593
  • A4E4F171-8215-4A06-91BE-D3093952ACFF.jpeg
    A4E4F171-8215-4A06-91BE-D3093952ACFF.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 522
  • FC77236C-6B1F-4383-8ED4-F9FDD1B18954.jpeg
    FC77236C-6B1F-4383-8ED4-F9FDD1B18954.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 492
  • BFC8A1C1-5EAC-4BDC-BA83-5E8646D1396E.jpeg
    BFC8A1C1-5EAC-4BDC-BA83-5E8646D1396E.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 512
  • E38245D7-F243-44A8-86FD-7EEACA116BD0.jpeg
    E38245D7-F243-44A8-86FD-7EEACA116BD0.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 513
  • AEECBC17-CD53-48CD-9A8B-4F229B567B1F.jpeg
    AEECBC17-CD53-48CD-9A8B-4F229B567B1F.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 507
  • 1CF8365F-8C65-4004-8C1A-6C6B54EDED0F.jpeg
    1CF8365F-8C65-4004-8C1A-6C6B54EDED0F.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 499
  • 87B71B9E-42E1-48A1-9F90-DA4750F6432C.jpeg
    87B71B9E-42E1-48A1-9F90-DA4750F6432C.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 558
  • 88E41D2E-6BE5-4E1E-9708-E31E821E03D4.jpeg
    88E41D2E-6BE5-4E1E-9708-E31E821E03D4.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 589
  • 432A1C44-3F44-4817-B7D7-45859821EC32.jpeg
    432A1C44-3F44-4817-B7D7-45859821EC32.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 587
  • F25F84E7-4C30-47DB-96A0-293A0DDA5AA3.jpeg
    F25F84E7-4C30-47DB-96A0-293A0DDA5AA3.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 554
  • 1D0706C1-5061-4BB0-B1EC-6A4681AC8973.jpeg
    1D0706C1-5061-4BB0-B1EC-6A4681AC8973.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 556
IT HAPPENED!!! My gf fucked him last night. I’m still in a bit of shock but we both think it was an amazing experience... she loved his cock and orgasmed 8 times!! I can hardly ever make her orgasm at all. After the bar we all went back to our place, they immediately went into our bedroom and asked me to stay in the living room, after hearing her moan for over 2 hours they asked me to come in and watch while they were finishing up. I can’t believe this is happening but I love it
Congratulations. Good luck to you both. :)

How old is she? Are you hoping she is pregnant? Welcome to the world of being a cuckold. Mine is pregnant by her bull by the way. So if your is preggo. You will have plenty of company.
She is 25. Honestly I do and I don’t at the same time... me and her have been trying to get pregnant for the past 3 months and unfortunately have not had any luck yet. So we arnt sure I’m going to be able to have *******. We checked with an OBGYN today and they said she is ovulating currently so me and her both ate alittle shocked overwhelmed and nervous as well as excited all at once. We realize that there’s a legitimate possibility that she may have gotten impregnated last night. We actually talked about this for awhile earlier and we are both prepared to raise the baby as my own if she is pregnant. We’re still trying to figure out what we are going to tell family and friends if she is pregnant... anyone have any advice on this.....??

So me and my Gf are new to all of this.. as some of you know I introduced her to a BBC dildo a couple of weeks ago, and absolutely loves it. One night when I was using it on her I asked if she would ever consider trying thr real thing.. her response was shocking.. she said that she would thinks it could be really hot, but wouldn’t do it because she thinks it could cause to much issues, so after we talked some more about it and assured her that it wouldn’t cause issues and would only help strengthen our relationship and that I’m incredibly turned on by the idea of her fucking a huge black dick. So she agreed to try it!!!! I was incredibly surprised, aroused and nervous at the same time. So fast forward a few days and I have now found her a possible bull. It’s an older guy or older than us I should say! He is in his early 40s I know him from my old job. I hesitantly approached him after me and my gf had the talk. Turns out he is very open to it and has actually done this before with another couple. Me and him exchanged pictures and of course my gf had to approve of who ever I found, which she did like what she saw with him. He is packing Atleast 8.5-9 inches! I’m pretty nervous but super excited at the same time. We are all about to meet up (me and her and him) at a local bar, if things go well as planned we are going to invite him back to our house tonight after. Me and her are both really excited! But alittle nervous too. Hopefully I’ll have another update here in a bit! She is getting ready now and we are close to leaving. Any one have any advice for the first encounter like this?
or similar experiences that went very well?
it is intimidating that this guy is about 6 inches taller than me and is super Muscular with. Huge Bbc this guy is exactly what he had in Mind. She thinks he is hot.. this is all happening so fast!!!!
Yes i tried and i loved it mmm!!😁

Attachments

• 240x180-7-1.jpg
    240x180-7-1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 515
Congratulations .. such a fabulous cock too ...

She is 25. Honestly I do and I don’t at the same time... me and her have been trying to get pregnant for the past 3 months and unfortunately have not had any luck yet. So we arnt sure I’m going to be able to have *******. We checked with an OBGYN today and they said she is ovulating currently so me and her both ate alittle shocked overwhelmed and nervous as well as excited all at once. We realize that there’s a legitimate possibility that she may have gotten impregnated last night. We actually talked about this for awhile earlier and we are both prepared to raise the baby as my own if she is pregnant. We’re still trying to figure out what we are going to tell family and friends if she is pregnant... anyone have any advice on this.....??
Go for the fun but not a kid.

I think it's a blessing if she gets pregnant. But I think you should just say you two were having problems and went to a donor. Picked a donor that had good physical traits...turned out it was a black guy, but you didn't want to be racist and so went ahead with him. Closest thing to truth.

Either way, congratulations man. You've got a great life ahead of you.

Well you should have put some thought into this beyond thinking of the sex. Now you have a potential issue of a baby being brought into this? Do you even consider that beyond thinking of your dick? Are you married? Engaged? What if you are not together? What if the baby causes a large problem with her family and yours? Rash rushed into decisions often have serious hard consequences. Obviously she is not on birth control. Perhaps the issue is your infertility and she is pregnant by a man who did not siggn on for that. Was he told she was not on birth control? What is the role of the bull in this who now has the potential of being a ******* in a relationship he was brought into. Good lord man think seriously about this and talk openly with your significant other. If she is not pregnant then take precautions if you venture into this arena again. Every person here who replied about what a turn on it is if she’s pregnant is not raising or having that baby! They are excited in only that it feeds their strange fetish= nothing more. They aren’t caring, feeding, changing or paying for anything. She is. Or you. Or the bull and her- if she’s pregnant and it’s not yours you are now on the outside looking in on a relationship you USED to have. Let’s hope this works out for you two and then you can think before you do the next time.

Last edited:
Back