Growing popularity of interracial cuckolding

Yaubolz

Male
I’ve considered myself a cuck and I’ve been locked in chastity for about 7 years now. It’s always felt so natural and right to me. I knew I was inferior and a beta male compared to black men, I’ve never come close to making a girl cum before. When I first discovered the lifestyle it felt taboo. But year after year it’s getting more popular, there’s nothing I love more than teaching a white boy his inferiority or converting a white girl to bbc. This lifestyle is becoming so popular and common now That I hope it becomes the norm here. It just feels so right, so natural, so beautiful. There’s nothing that compares to the first time seeing and hearing a white girl have intense full body orgasms, watching his thick big black cock covered in her cum, hoping he pumps her full of his seed

I’ve considered myself a cuck and I’ve been locked in chastity for about 7 years now. It’s always felt so natural and right to me. I knew I was inferior and a beta male compared to black men, I’ve never come close to making a girl cum before. When I first discovered the lifestyle it felt taboo. But year after year it’s getting more popular, there’s nothing I love more than teaching a white boy his inferiority or converting a white girl to bbc. This lifestyle is becoming so popular and common now That I hope it becomes the norm here. It just feels so right, so natural, so beautiful. There’s nothing that compares to the first time seeing and hearing a white girl have intense full body orgasms, watching his thick big black cock covered in her cum, hoping he pumps her full of his seed
Can I talk with you please 🥺. Im a confused scared whiteboy trying to figure out if bnwo is actually a real movement. If you could help me and educate me I'd be so grateful.

Back