Groups to convert wife to BBC only?

Hi guys. I'm wondering if there are any existing groups on here or elsewhere that exist to help each other to convince their wives to go black only? Like a type of support group. I'm very serious about my wife going black only permanently. Can you help? I think it would really help if the ladies on here could chime in. Thank you.
I'm interested as well. We can find a lot of information

Hi guys. I'm wondering if there are any existing groups on here or elsewhere that exist to help each other to convince their wives to go black only? Like a type of support group. I'm very serious about my wife going black only permanently. Can you help? I think it would really help if the ladies on here could chime in. Thank you.
Very hot! Does your wife know that you deeply desire this?

I would like to participate in such a group, where we could help each other.

My wife knows that I want it to be a QoS but she doesn't want to, she is not interested and when I insist she changes the subject.

Def dwn to join. Wud be nice if there was a local bar where there would be others looking for the same thing. Im needing to put my wife in the company of others who openly talk about it so she sees it as the new norm. Hoping it would peak her curiosity and lead into getting respectfully blacked.

Does she know you want this? What does think about it? Curious to know! She's very sexy...

I've had a similar fantasy, but not with a group, but where we can find qos girls or snowbunnies that could become friends with our wives to show them the way and turn them into black cock loving wives/girlfriends. My wife knows I want her to do it and roleplays, but won't move forward. I know if she had a friend that was into it it would be a slam dunk

Back