Greetings from London.

Hello. I was on this site before but just checking without an account, finally decided to join. Looking for a chat/share experience(not looking for a meeting right now). I'm 30, my wife is 24. We are pretty new to this lifestyle, but after our "first time". Joined alone for now, gonna make a couple account when my wife is gonna decide to join. A little sneak peek of me&my wife under.

Hello. I was on this site before but just checking without an account, finally decided to join. Looking for a chat/share experience(not looking for a meeting right now). I'm 30, my wife is 24. We are pretty new to this lifestyle, but after our "first time". Joined alone for now, gonna make a couple account when my wife is gonna decide to join. A little sneak peek of me&my wife under.
Think she will get hell of a lot of response on here with a body like hers.as the old expression went
SMOKIN.

You will need to verify as real and ask at that time that your profile be changed from male to couple.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

Back