Greensboro cuckold/bbc gangbang

5thstreetal

Couple
From
US
My wht slut will be in Greensboro Tuesday night. She will be there with a cuckold who will be slutting her out to bbcs. Whoever and whenever ..... if you are interested with getting on the contact list please let me know. You will be contacted with hotel, room and time info. It will go on all night long so you are not set to a certain time. U can come anytime after the initial start time. You can bring one friend with you if u want as wel!! Time is running out.... GET ON THE LIST!!

My wht slut will be in Greensboro Tuesday night. She will be there with a cuckold who will be slutting her out to bbcs. Whoever and whenever ..... if you are interested with getting on the contact list please let me know. You will be contacted with hotel, room and time info. It will go on all night long so you are not set to a certain time. U can come anytime after the initial start time. You can bring one friend with you if u want as wel!! Time is running out.... GET ON THE LIST!!
Just saw this. How did it go? Hit me up and we can have my wife join in as well.

Back