Granny Lied To The Family

Ever since I was a little girl my grandparents were the most racist people I have ever known. I would listen to my grandfather talk about black people and how much he hated them. Granny never said anything but would always shake her head in agreement to whatever BS he was spitting out. Now that I am a grown woman I rarely ever visited my grandparents until my grandfather passed away and granny was all alone. All of my siblings rallied around her for support because we didn't by their old racist tradition. I have a key to get inside granny house when I would check on her. We were under the impression that granny was very racist too until I accidentally discovered her hidden secret and why grandfather was so racist. I afternoon I decided to check on granny on my lunch break which I had never done. I used my key to enter and as I approached the kitchen I heard granny moaning as if she was in a lot of pain , so I rushed upstairs and when I entered her room all I could see was a elderly black man driving his huge black pole deep inside granny stretched out pussy. Neither of them noticed me because granny was in the Buck and her old black neighbor Mr. Harris was stroking her up and down. I slowly backed out of the doorway but stood to the side and watched Mr. Harris long dick my granny as she moan and groaned in pleasure. Mr. Harris placed granny onto all fours and he entered into her from behind with his long black dick . When he drove deep down inside her granny screamed ( it's yours daddy) and that made him drive harder and deeper making her squirt. I was in shock and horny at the same time , wanting Mr. Harris cock for myself. I left and returned to work. That evening I went back to granny house to confront her about her life. I told granny that all my life I thought she and grandfather was racist. She said that she was never racist but went along with grandfather BS because she had been unfaithful to him on several occasions with black men and ever since he had hated towards black men. I hugged granny and told her that I understood why because I saw her earlier when I stopped by her house for lunch and saw Mr. Harris laying pipe to her and how horny it made me , that I started to take off my clothes and join in with them. Granny laughed and said baby you are welcome to make this a family affair anytime you see me fucking . Granny told me that she became a black Cock whore at the age of fourteen and never gave up on being a BBC whore . I told granny that I became a BBC whore when I was sixteen years old when I spent the summer at their house. She smiled and said tell me about sugar. I told her that grandfather had taken me fishing at the lake but I wasn't interested in fishing at that time and I was into reading erotic novels and masterubating. Well grandfather went out onto the lake with his boat and I found a shaded area not to far from the lake under a shade tree. Thinking that I had privacy , I began to read my erotic novels and masterubating when I looked up and saw this young black boy around fourteen or fifteen years old staring at me from the brush. I waved for him to come over , I noticed that he had a man size hard on protruding inside his pants and I rubbed my hands over his cock and he pulled down his sweatpants and I had never seen a real cock before let alone a black one . My dreams had just came true. We laid down on the blanket and I climbed on top of his thick dick as it opened my little pink pussy up for the first time . I rode him for three minutes and then I felt the most pleasurable feeling ever as he blew a huge load of chocolate love juice deep inside me . We met there three times a week for fucking and enjoying my erotic novel. Granny was so happy and now we are more close than ever. Granny is planning on sharing Mr. Harris with me soon. I wonder if my little sister has a story to tell granny. We should see.

Ever since I was a little girl my grandparents were the most racist people I have ever known. I would listen to my grandfather talk about black people and how much he hated them. Granny never said anything but would always shake her head in agreement to whatever BS he was spitting out. Now that I am a grown woman I rarely ever visited my grandparents until my grandfather passed away and granny was all alone. All of my siblings rallied around her for support because we didn't by their old racist tradition. I have a key to get inside granny house when I would check on her. We were under the impression that granny was very racist too until I accidentally discovered her hidden secret and why grandfather was so racist. I afternoon I decided to check on granny on my lunch break which I had never done. I used my key to enter and as I approached the kitchen I heard granny moaning as if she was in a lot of pain , so I rushed upstairs and when I entered her room all I could see was a elderly black man driving his huge black pole deep inside granny stretched out pussy. Neither of them noticed me because granny was in the Buck and her old black neighbor Mr. Harris was stroking her up and down. I slowly backed out of the doorway but stood to the side and watched Mr. Harris long dick my granny as she moan and groaned in pleasure. Mr. Harris placed granny onto all fours and he entered into her from behind with his long black dick . When he drove deep down inside her granny screamed ( it's yours daddy) and that made him drive harder and deeper making her squirt. I was in shock and horny at the same time , wanting Mr. Harris cock for myself. I left and returned to work. That evening I went back to granny house to confront her about her life. I told granny that all my life I thought she and grandfather was racist. She said that she was never racist but went along with grandfather BS because she had been unfaithful to him on several occasions with black men and ever since he had hated towards black men. I hugged granny and told her that I understood why because I saw her earlier when I stopped by her house for lunch and saw Mr. Harris laying pipe to her and how horny it made me , that I started to take off my clothes and join in with them. Granny laughed and said baby you are welcome to make this a family affair anytime you see me fucking . Granny told me that she became a black Cock whore at the age of fourteen and never gave up on being a BBC whore . I told granny that I became a BBC whore when I was sixteen years old when I spent the summer at their house. She smiled and said tell me about sugar. I told her that grandfather had taken me fishing at the lake but I wasn't interested in fishing at that time and I was into reading erotic novels and masterubating. Well grandfather went out onto the lake with his boat and I found a shaded area not to far from the lake under a shade tree. Thinking that I had privacy , I began to read my erotic novels and masterubating when I looked up and saw this young black boy around fourteen or fifteen years old staring at me from the brush. I waved for him to come over , I noticed that he had a man size hard on protruding inside his pants and I rubbed my hands over his cock and he pulled down his sweatpants and I had never seen a real cock before let alone a black one . My dreams had just came true. We laid down on the blanket and I climbed on top of his thick dick as it opened my little pink pussy up for the first time . I rode him for three minutes and then I felt the most pleasurable feeling ever as he blew a huge load of chocolate love juice deep inside me . We met there three times a week for fucking and enjoying my erotic novel. Granny was so happy and now we are more close than ever. Granny is planning on sharing Mr. Harris with me soon. I wonder if my little sister has a story to tell granny. We should see.
Glad you started with someone your own age. Same as me and my sis ter

Most of my stories now are fictional because I have moved from Miami to Ga.. These are stories that are in my head that I want to put on eroctic films one day. I want to compile about three films of short stories into one erotic movie for viewers pleasure on the big screen. Maybe cable networks would pick me up. No one has done it yet, I think erotic short stories would explode the film world. I want to go to each country and compose a film with characters from that country.

Lovely story and love to know if the little sister has a story as well.

Nice story, just wish you'd broken it down properly instead of a single paragraph. . I'll be looking forward to
enjoying more of your tales.

So
Nice story, just wish you'd broken it down properly instead of a single paragraph. . I'll be looking forward to
enjoying more of your tales.
about that, but I am writing to fulfill others requests and I also writing short stories for a project of mine. Just bare with me. I just noticed a lot of errors in wording. This is just for entertainment only, I'm not getting paid for it. Enjoy

LMAO writing fictional stories from the view of the woman. I knew you were into pretending to be the woman when watching my content. AMAZING. But this is even worse than I thought. Wow. You are basically a woman in your imagination. No wonder you hate on REAL women in my videos. You only like to make up stories of fake women. Now i get it.

LMAO writing fictional stories from the view of the woman. I knew you were into pretending to be the woman when watching my content. AMAZING. But this is even worse than I thought. Wow. You are basically a woman in your imagination. No wonder you hate on REAL women in my videos. You only like to make up stories of fake women. Now i get it.
Bro your feeling are still affected ? If you checked out all the stories about Jessica you would have noticed that they were a request by a member on this site who wanted me to write a couple of stories about his lady . I never Hated on any women that you're with . I said once again You Cannot Seed A Woman With Saran Wrap On . I will break it down to you in layman' term . A condom on your dick , then you took a shot at me with unprotected sex . Now you're so much into safe sex that you stooped to one of the most unsafe sex acts ever EATING A ASSHOLE RAW . Now I am trying to be a respectable brother but if you try to belittle me again I will throw down on you like you never saw before . Sincerely MiamiBlackSnake aka GaBlackSnake.

Bro your feeling are still affected ? If you checked out all the stories about Jessica you would have noticed that they were a request by a member on this site who wanted me to write a couple of stories about his lady . I never Hated on any women that you're with . I said once again You Cannot Seed A Woman With Saran Wrap On . I will break it down to you in layman' term . A condom on your dick , then you took a shot at me with unprotected sex . Now you're so much into safe sex that you stooped to one of the most unsafe sex acts ever EATING A ASSHOLE RAW . Now I am trying to be a respectable brother but if you try to belittle me again I will throw down on you like you never saw before . Sincerely MiamiBlackSnake aka GaBlackSnake.
You lie to yourself, you lie to others, and you attack, insult, and HATE ON other black men (if you are a man) on this site for not fuc king the way you do. HAHAHA You have already belittled yourself. YOU BROUGHT YOUR FEELINS TO MY PAGE ON MY VIDEO AND CALLED ME A NEGRO! LMAO RESPECTABLE! LMAO Trying to tell me what i should or should not do. You clearly dont even remember what you posted because now your trying to make it about me seeding her when the whole point of a condom is too not. You made a comment about her not being pleased because I had a condom on and then you went on to say you never wear them. AGAIN making yourself look dumb, just like you did on this post explaining to adults what a condom does LMAO .... YOU SILLY BRUH! On a site that literally meant to empower black men sexually YOU SEARCH AND LOOK TO talk *******. You "brotha" are the problem on this site. AND WITH ALL THAT! Now you want to act like you ready to fight in front of these white folk! LMAO YOU ARE THE WORST type of brotha on here in my opinion.

But please go ahead and "throw down" on me. Is that a threat of violence because im pretty sure thats against the rules on this site. LOL CLEARLY your feelings are hurt. Im sure you will go make up another story from the woman's perspective to make you feel better. Im gonna go get some pussy lol. PLAYER HATER OF THE YEAR RIGHT HERE FOLKS!

You lie to yourself, you lie to others, and you attack, insult, and HATE ON other black men (if you are a man) on this site for not fuc king the way you do. HAHAHA You have already belittled yourself. YOU BROUGHT YOUR FEELINS TO MY PAGE ON MY VIDEO AND CALLED ME A NEGRO! LMAO RESPECTABLE! LMAO Trying to tell me what i should or should not do. You clearly dont even remember what you posted because now your trying to make it about me seeding her when the whole point of a condom is too not. You made a comment about her not being pleased because I had a condom on and then you went on to say you never wear them. AGAIN making yourself look dumb, just like you did on this post explaining to adults what a condom does LMAO .... YOU SILLY BRUH! On a site that literally meant to empower black men sexually YOU SEARCH AND LOOK TO talk *******. You "brotha" are the problem on this site. AND WITH ALL THAT! Now you want to act like you ready to fight in front of these white folk! LMAO YOU ARE THE WORST type of brotha on here in my opinion.

But please go ahead and "throw down" on me. Is that a threat of violence because im pretty sure thats against the rules on this site. LOL CLEARLY your feelings are hurt. Im sure you will go make up another story from the woman's perspective to make you feel better. Im gonna go get some pussy lol. PLAYER HATER OF THE YEAR RIGHT HERE FOLKS!
Lol , I am going to represent you in court pro bono when they bust you for selling ******* out of your apartment about the Chinese restaurant and human trafficking. Like I said before, you're not seeding anyone if you're wearing a condom . If you can't handle that statement let your Jewish slut explain it to you in layman' terms. If you need confidence therapy hit me back and I will direct you to a program in your area. Grown Men Fighting . Ha ha haaa

What's ironic about this story is that it's real....meaning many white Southern Baptist from the "Deep South" have shared about their public racist positions while, privately exploring and participating in the BBC/Interracial Train...some even overseas in France/Europe.....

Most of my stories now are fictional because I have moved from Miami to Ga.. These are stories that are in my head that I want to put on eroctic films one day. I want to compile about three films of short stories into one erotic movie for viewers pleasure on the big screen. Maybe cable networks would pick me up. No one has done it yet, I think erotic short stories would explode the film world. I want to go to each country and compose a film with characters from that country.
It’s what makes real people like me an my wife with our stories with the pics and vids makes it so extraordinary hot. Real life and nothing made up. I would love to write a book of what has happened

It’s what makes real people like me an my wife with our stories with the pics and vids makes it so extraordinary hot. Real life and nothing made up. I would love to write a book of what has happened
If you're serious about writing a book and would like some help in putting everything down I have a very accomplished writer friend who has helped me create several lengthy stories. Drop me a note and I'm fairly sure he'll be happy to discuss your project.

If you're serious about writing a book and would like some help in putting everything down I have a very accomplished writer friend who has helped me create several lengthy stories. Drop me a note and I'm fairly sure he'll be happy to discuss your project.
I would love at the possibility of getting that help to get something published because I have a lot of stories and all true none of them made up. Probably be a book many people would like to read.
Thank u

Back