Got my wife a BBC dildo

Hey everyone I would like some suggestions on how to introduce this bbc dildo (let's call the dildo Marcus) that I got for my wife to her. We usually have sex with the lights off and sometimes she wants me to get "her friend" which is a smaller (but bigger than me) vibrator. Was thinking I might bring "Marcus" along with the vibrator get her loose with the smaller one then start rubbing her pussy with Marcus before slowly putting it in. Of course I would use lube. What do you think of my plan or does someone have a better suggestion? Just for reference her current vibrator is 6" long and 1.5" around the new one is 9"long and 2"around. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey everyone I would like some suggestions on how to introduce this bbc dildo (let's call the dildo Marcus) that I got for my wife to her. We usually have sex with the lights off and sometimes she wants me to get "her friend" which is a smaller (but bigger than me) vibrator. Was thinking I might bring "Marcus" along with the vibrator get her loose with the smaller one then start rubbing her pussy with Marcus before slowly putting it in. Of course I would use lube. What do you think of my plan or does someone have a better suggestion? Just for reference her current vibrator is 6" long and 1.5" around the new one is 9"long and 2"around. Thanks in advance for any help.
She won’t fucking care how you introduce it one she cums on it. That’s like your wife sucking your little dick blind folded and you introduce my big dick for her to suck because she will not care since a bigger dick will be face fucking her better than you ever could. If anything she would probably say “my how big you have gotten honey”

She won’t fucking care how you introduce it one she cums on it. That’s like your wife sucking your little dick blind folded and you introduce my big dick for her to suck because she will not care since a bigger dick will be face fucking her better than you ever could. If anything she would probably say “my how big you have gotten honey”
Niceville isn't very far from us

Great choice (getting her a BBC Dildo). First time my husband used one on me (10 x 2.5), I came so hard, I turned it WHITE with my cUm)
But an even better idea, is for you to get her THE REAL THING...

!002x.jpg

Just tell her that you bought her a dildo and you're going to fuck her with it but she can't see it, that's the part that's the surprise. If she's interested in something bigger then she will love it.

Women love when you take charge with confidence. I shove my cock down my wife's throat while playing with her pussy to get her ready. You know your wife, so proceed how you think is best. Your idea is good too if y'all play like that. Introduce the new guy that wanted some white married pussy.

Have fun and I'd like to know how this turns out.

Yeah this is not really something you need a "plan" for, just improvise once she's already in the flow.

But damn right, you're going to use a lot of lube! And a lot of foreplay and gentleness and respecting her responses and boundaries. You might better let her hand take over the steering. And accept that more likely than not that 9 inch length is largely for show. Frankly something about an inch and three quarters would've been a safer bet but what's done is done. If you let her take her time she may really get into it. Unless she can't stand it, in which case go down a notch in girth. And accept she might just think of it as her "black dildo." Same difference! Good luck :)

Back