got locked for the first time last night. need advice.

You've been locked up. Time to serve. Just submit to the pussy free lifestyle and fall in love with African Cum. Get a plug and break in what is now your primary sexual tool (no longer the dick) your ass pussy.

In my experience, its a slippery slope. xx

you start off by being denied, which makes you more compliant, then the demands increase while the frequency of your sexual release reduces.

you become more and more eager to please her (and him) and they inevitably develop some growing contempt for you, which manifests itself as more and more humiliating conditions and demands on you.

That might include fluffing him up, clean ups, sissie dressing, waitressing/house-maiding for them (washing and ironing his clothes as well as hers) washing his car, etc. etc. Some men might fuck you to ''put you in your place'' and keep at it, till you sissiegasm.

After you've learned that that is possible, you'll begin to forget about sex with women, resign yourself to being kept in chastity and crave (like hell) to be f......d by your bulls, in the hope that you'll have another sissiegasm. xxx

that hope/promise of a sissiegasm (some day soon, but never today) will make you into the most obedient, compliant, eager to please cock hungry sissieslut/bitch in creation. lol. xxxx

that's what happened to me anyway. xxx

you start off by being denied, which makes you more compliant, then the demands increase while the frequency of your sexual release reduces.

you become more and more eager to please her (and him) and they inevitably develop some growing contempt for you, which manifests itself as more and more humiliating conditions and demands on you.

That might include fluffing him up, clean ups, sissie dressing, waitressing/house-maiding for them (washing and ironing his clothes as well as hers) washing his car, etc. etc. Some men might fuck you to ''put you in your place'' and keep at it, till you sissiegasm.

After you've learned that that is possible, you'll begin to forget about sex with women, resign yourself to being kept in chastity and crave (like hell) to be f......d by your bulls, in the hope that you'll have another sissiegasm. xxx

that hope/promise of a sissiegasm (some day soon, but never today) will make you into the most obedient, compliant, eager to please cock hungry sissieslut/bitch in creation. lol. xxxx

it is very simple 638_1000.jpg

Yes to all of the above. I'd given many blowjobs and guided him into Her many times and cleaned after. Finally started begging them to let him take me as the woman I was becoming. It was mentally, physically and emotionally a turning point when he finally did take me.

like greatness, sometimes we're born into it, sometimes we seek it out and sometimes it is thrust upon us.

submissive conditioning might work that way, being in service to someone can be mutually fulfilling. put your big girl panties on, embrace the exploitation. it might well be the trip you never want to come home from.

Yes to all of the above. I'd given many blowjobs and guided him into Her many times and cleaned after. Finally started begging them to let him take me as the woman I was becoming. It was mentally, physically and emotionally a turning point when he finally did take me.
nothing quite like that first time - nothing quite prepares you for it, and nothing will even been the same after.

like greatness, sometimes we're born into it, sometimes we seek it out and sometimes it is thrust upon us.
Into. It's thrust into us if we're lucky.
[/QUOTE]Submissive conditioning might work that way, being in service to someone can be mutually fulfilling. put your big girl panties on, embrace the exploitation. it might well be the trip you never want to come home from.
[/QUOTE]
That ship sailed and I am happy watching for where it is going to go next. The journey is the thing.

Quite true. Beyond the physical a part of your mind does realize it's a step you can never take back, esp when She had you hold yourself open for it.
He had come over for his regular BJ, but it was his B-Day so I was waiting for him in a pair of black silk panties, my sisters highest heels, and a tube of lube. He picked me up and carried me into my parents bedroom and took my ass for the first time. The feeling of his hot cum in me and then running down the inside of my thighs still makes we weak...11677.jpg

Last edited:
Does being locked up make you a cuckold? I could just be a caged bull potentially with her being more dominant. I'll try what ever she wants. What ever makes her happy makes me happy. We are happy together, and that's the big thing to me.
Being locked does not make you a cuckold, but it might be an important step. If you are willing to let her sleep with other men, then you are a cuckold.

Back