Golden State V Cleveland

Golden state man. As much as i hate to say it. They have a deep bench, super scoring ability and 4 allstars! Cleveland's got everything on one man. They'd have to have luck for others to rise up to the occasion. Probably nerves too, the new guys in Cleveland have never been this far into the post season so it'll come down to handling nerves better. So golden state in 5 or maybe 6

I’m from Cleveland so my heart is with the cavs, but they are just simply outgunned in this fight. It really isn’t fair for one team to have 3 top 10 nba players in one starting line up, lebron is out of this world but barring an injury to golden state, or some other miracle, it’s GS in 5-6

Cavs are going to get dusted. And its Lebron fault. From top down lmao this is his fault and I can not wait to see what other excuse people are going to give this man.

He is a one man show only way the Cavs beat the warriors is if kd pulls that LeBron ******* and plays hero ball again
He is not. Every player that comes and plays with Lebron their stats go down. Why? Cause everywhere Lebron goes he has to be the GM the coach and the PG. What does that mean? Well if you've ever played basketball competivetly you would know that for one Lebron is not a pg. Hes not like Magic. He is not anywhere close. Magic played within the Show time Lakers system. He brought the ball up. Ran the offense through Kareem. Lebron however plays the 3. But is SO ball dominant and he cant play off ball or any other way that it forces whomever his current PG is to basically just stand and play catch and shoot. You may say oh well George Hill is a scrub. But you be an idiot. He was a serviceable player his entire career before coming here. And if you say I am wrong. Then why the fuck Kyrie leave? Because he was tired of being used as an off ball combo guard. So then you'll say but what about the other starters? Well considering all lebron can do. Is drive and kick. And its not an offense that's flowing. The shooters stay cold like Jr because hes always been a streaky scorer. But he cant do that because Bron has to facilitate out of his position. Which then causes KLove to move from 4 to 5. And then putting a Bron at your 4 spot. So now you got your power forward running point lmao. The guy who should be PF in Love is playing Center.... on the fuckin 3 point line... you got Jr. Hill and Hood standing around waiting. And those 3 cant play that way. Its not Ty Lue fault. Cause Bron does not listen to him. Say I'm wrong? Then where the fuck is David Blatt at?? Oh... he tried to run a motion offense and lebron said send him away. He tried to do the same ******* in Miami and pat riley said get the fuck out of here! Lmao you bron fans are delirious. It's not to say bron the individual is not amazing. But he can only play one way. Just like Kobe could only play one way. And sorry that's not just team basketball. Idc how many assists bron has he usually has half that in turn overs as well so? The dude is a coward. The dude is not a leader. And hes not even close to being the greatest. Hes gonna get his ass bounced. And his literally 2. TWO GREAT 3 POINTERS away from being. Now like what 1-7 lmao. Stop!!!!!

First off I'm not a LeBron fan and everything you said is right the only way the warriors will lose is if kd tries to be the one man show is all I'm saying. Your basketball knowledge is out of this world good. All I'm saying is golden State might lose if kd plays that iso ******* again and doesn't get his team involved. We seen it It okc it didn't work!!!!!

The Cavs are less cause LeBron picks his own team add IT to the mix and maybe they win by he was ship out to the Lakers. LeBron had a better chance with the hella old Cavs at the start of the season

GS all the way!! I'm not a huge BB fan but watched the playoffs. After seeing what GS can do against a tough Houston team I don't think they can be stopped. The LeBron Cavaliers don't stand a chance. " LeBron James and the Cavs better hope the Warriors beat themselves in the NBA Finals." Thats a headline from a news article and I have to agree.

Back