Golden State V Cleveland

With GS coming off the Houston game and still weary along wit Iglodoia out this was Cleveland’s game to steal then defend the home court advantage as they always have and they could’ve had a chance. GS will reset the table after this game and now it’s gonna be tough.

There was a great segment by Stephen A. Smith- ‘Lebron played a sensational flawless game but no words or at least FCC allowable words i can make for JR Smith’s performance’. Had me roftlmao - classic

But whooo - whooo- did u see the after game conference when they asked Lebron what he thought was going on in JR’s head- man Lebron was pissed he didn’t even answer got up and left dam. I kno Lebron was feeling like how the hell do i know what the hell was on his mind and what a stupid question but i know he’ll have some words with JR too.

Jalen Rose on Game 1: ‘George Hill make your free throw, Lebron James scored 51, 6th highest scoring game in NBA Finals history, carried the team on his back, hell my back is hurting from watching Lebron carry the team...’ lol - another classic segment:

Put my best down and I'm sticking to it. Also we acting like JR lost the damn game. If they'd have handle their shot way before that moment Earl couldn't have ducked it up. Earl is Jr aka Earl Smith Jr.

Fuck the calls when is LeBron going to guard Kevin Durant at all he'll at least for a quarter....dont worry I'll wait....until he loses another finals....again. and then there will be answers.....im going for golden State but if LeBron can't stop Kevin Durant or at least attempt to it comparison is over. LeBron is the best in the universe but he avoids kevin durant like he is spoild milk...did Jordan do that.....did kobe do that hell no.

The Cavs just got beat like they stole something. Like the varsity team against the j.v. team. The Cavs other players made LeBron look like he miss a class and got demoted to j.v. for the night.

And after the game LeBron is like I played pretty much with a broken hand lol. That hand didn't stop him from dunking on people or draining 3's. The hand injury was self-inflicted lol. I guess that whiteboard in the visiting locker room was talking some serious ******* lol.

Reactions: raf
True but you can still give effort Rodney hood came to ball Kevin love came to ball. The shitty part is there is only one LeBron and golden State had the 2nd coming of LeBron and to killers. Steph drained 2 or was it 3 right in his face. Winning was not an option just not loseing that bad. Did anyone notice he didn't dap up Andre igudala but did everyone else. And walked off the court again in quick fashion. Sometimes kings can't win wars but do good in battle

Reactions: raf
True but you can still give effort Rodney hood came to ball Kevin love came to ball. The shitty part is there is only one LeBron and golden State had the 2nd coming of LeBron and to killers. Steph drained 2 or was it 3 right in his face. Winning was not an option just not loseing that bad. Did anyone notice he didn't dap up Andre igudala but did everyone else. And walked off the court again in quick fashion. Sometimes kings can't win wars but do good in battle
I have no pity for LeBron - amazing player - without a doubt! However, the king created his empire, complete with a jester coach, and subservient players. When the kingdom is created by you, you must bear all of the responsibility.

I
I have no pity for LeBron - amazing player - without a doubt! However, the king created his empire, complete with a jester coach, and subservient players. When the kingdom is created by you, you must bear all of the responsibility.
wish he would go to my Rockets and start a rivalry with GS because they’ll be winning for a while. Chris Paul got hurt and that was a gift for GS.

I agree a man who got stepped over by Iverson and staired down can't caption a ship. Kevin love was a walking double double until going to the Cavs. There is a reason Jordan is Jordan and kobe is kobe. LeBron might be the best of all time overall...just like Peyton manning lol

Chris Paul is a walking injury waiting to happens and my favorite player which sucks. They still wont beat golden State cause cp3 LeBron and James harden all need the ball in their hand. They will challenge the he'll out of them but not win. But a good point though

I agree a man who got stepped over by Iverson and staired down can't caption a ship. Kevin love was a walking double double until going to the Cavs. There is a reason Jordan is Jordan and kobe is kobe. LeBron might be the best of all time overall...just like Peyton manning lol
LeBron *may* be the best of all time at one on one, but last I checked basketball is still a team sport, making him far from the best of all time!

Chris Paul is a walking injury waiting to happens and my favorite player which sucks. They still wont beat golden State cause cp3 LeBron and James harden all need the ball in their hand. They will challenge the he'll out of them but not win. But a good point though
They never thought CP3 would fit in but they had the best record in the NBA and made it work. They need to all get on the same page for it to ever have a chance. Professionals that are hungry enough can make it work. GS is a all star team and they made it work.

Cp3 the hamstring let him down is all or they could have swept the Cavs also. And I also agree the best at one on one that's why golden State doesn't play well when KD plays hero ball for 4 quarters but last time I checked yes pippin was there but it was Kerr and Paxton who made big shots other than that Jordan was not giving it up neither did kobe....after shaq when did kobe win championship again when he got another dominate big man. Shaq didn't need kobe he got to the finals in Orlando and put d wade on the map. And got the glove Gary Payton a championship

Back