Going to Splash Mocha, ATL March 2022

OTE="maqueenospades, post: 3920394, member: 401385"]
We are looking to find a Bull at Atlanta in March 2022 Splash Mocha to use wife as an on- call slut during the event. We will still participate in other activities but she would be available to you (and your friends) on demand for the weekend. Let us know if you’re interested
[/QUOTE]

I need a hookup to get in. Cant justify the room when I live a few miles away

We are going back for our second Splash Mocha in Atlanta March 24-27 2022. We are booked at the main hotel and excited!

Wanted to reach out and see who else is going. Met some great people last time although we weren’t able to get a BBC gang bang going. Actually, Mark from Beaumont, TX you had one ready for us and we were too exhausted so hit us up if you’re going again!
We will be there!

We are going back for our second Splash Mocha in Atlanta March 24-27 2022. We are booked at the main hotel and excited!

Wanted to reach out and see who else is going. Met some great people last time although we weren’t able to get a BBC gang bang going. Actually, Mark from Beaumont, TX you had one ready for us and we were too exhausted so hit us up if you’re going again!
In my backyard so I’m definitely going! This will be my 5th SplashMocha (2nd for Atlanta). Definitely would love to get together!

Back