Going into chastity...

So, I am considering getting back together with my BBC slut ex gf after a long hiatus (due to work, travel, etc.. life happens). I don't think I am *that* small, and she still had sex with me maybe once a week or so when we were together. She would typically spend 2-3 nights a week out with a small handful of her BBC lovers. Oftentimes they would come to our place. So this time, she's indicated she wishes me to go into chastity, and she's stated that in no uncertain terms that sex will be "far more seldom that it used to be" the first time. This is very exciting yet, very scary! Here is me below. I guess she knows best.

So, I am considering getting back together with my BBC slut ex gf after a long hiatus (due to work, travel, etc.. life happens). I don't think I am *that* small, and she still had sex with me maybe once a week or so when we were together. She would typically spend 2-3 nights a week out with a small handful of her BBC lovers. Oftentimes they would come to our place. So this time, she's indicated she wishes me to go into chastity, and she's stated that in no uncertain terms that sex will be "far more seldom that it used to be" the first time. This is very exciting yet, very scary! Here is me below. I guess she knows best.
You should do it. Submit to her control. It is very rewarding for cuckolds to surrender to the wifie and Bull's desires. It liberates them and lets them more fully be themselves. Go for it!

Back